WEN

Respected Contributor

wrote:

@ANewHue  It's my Wennivesary month too Smiley Wink

3 years yesterday for me Smiley Very Happy

Just doesn't seen possible and I now have shoulder length hair, didn't think that would ever happen Woman LOL

Happy Wenniversary @FleaMktQn @ANewHue....

I still love Wen as much as ever..I hope soon we can have lots more Wen shows for many wenniversary's to come!..Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
@ANewHue Didn't they rush the seasonal change last time too?
Started the new season with a TSV a few days early, and gave the 'old' season a few days (or a week?) overlap before it disappeared from the Q inventory.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Chat February 2018

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

Did everyone hear Chaz say he was bringing the HOPE scent in September?

My Birthday month!

Can't wait for my LOVE set to arrive!

@Drythe no I missed that probably when I was getting annoyed with customer service.  SO, Chaz said he will be back on 2/27, wondering her whether he will have several shows since the TS is usually March.  What are you thinking about it?

@ANewHue

What I'd love to have is Cherry Blossom & Lilac.  But, then I want a Gallon!  But I know I'll be after some HOPE in March!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

wrote:
@ANewHueDidn't they rush the seasonal change last time too?
Started the new season with a TSV a few days early, and gave the 'old' season a few days (or a week?) overlap before it disappeared from the Q inventory.

@x Hedge.  Now that you mentioned that they did but I don't think as early as this.

@Drythe. I love cherry blossom too but I have tons of cc so much so that I have to cut my TSV's down (wow never thought I'd say that lol). Of course I'll be ordering all the ancillary products that I have fallen in love with especially the dry oil.  

Esteemed Contributor
@ANewHue, 3 days early I think. And 2/27 will be 2 days early.
Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn.  I thought you would get a kick out of this as well as the other Wenners.  my DH has been frequenting the downstairs bathroom (aka as my wen stash room) well supposedly he opened the door in the vanity and from what he was describing was his eyes grew open by 12 inches.. . He said when the weather warms up he's going to take it to the flea market to sell because I'm sitting on a fortune.  Lol I said "you just keep your hands off my Wen, Lol

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue  Oh gosh lock the door to the room!  lol

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

@ANewHue  Oh gosh lock the door to the room!  lol

wrote:

@ANewHue  Oh gosh lock the door to the room!  lol. 

Oh dont worry @quadmimi he knows if so much touched a bottle it would be sudden death.  Everyone in this house including the cats know not to mess with my Wen.  Lol

Respected Contributor

I had the best Wen hair ever today!  I started adding my "pre-whipped" TT CC first on my root area on top & sides of my scalp..(I have been doing it for a week now), then I put my 319/Men's Wen combo on the rest..& use a bit more CC leave in..(all pre-whipped)..

maybe I never gave TT a chance since it isn't my fav scent...lol

Honored Contributor

@ANewHuewrote:

@FleaMktQn.  I thought you would get a kick out of this as well as the other Wenners.  my DH has been frequenting the downstairs bathroom (aka as my wen stash room) well supposedly he opened the door in the vanity and from what he was describing was his eyes grew open by 12 inches.. . He said when the weather warms up he's going to take it to the flea market to sell because I'm sitting on a fortune.  Lol I said "you just keep your hands off my Wen, Lol

@ANewHue

I agree with what others have said ~ a lock is a good thing to have!

Some times my DH just needs to MHisOB !

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras