WEN

Esteemed Contributor
Hullo everyone. I'll start by admitting I caved in last nite and ordered a 20oz 613 NIBT. Just HAD to get it before the price went up or it disappeared from the Q inventory.
Also, so glad to have PJP back.
Chaz will be back too. Yea!!!
As always, try to make your purchases when Chaz will get credit for them.
Super Contributor

I also have something to admit. I used 3 full droppers (well almost full) of Wen oil last night and my hair and scalp feel great today.

Yes, I admit it, I've been skimping and using maybe 1 1/2 droppers of it!!!

Respected Contributor

I do the oils on my scalp three nights a week and I will not be without them.  Of course my favorite is Wen Men because it has tea tree oil in it but I love the scent.  They DO make a difference.  They impart hydration and make the scalp feel great, yes, true!  I love them!

Respected Contributor

AAAGGGHHH!!!  I knew it!  I cave all the time!!!  Don't feel guilty!!!!  I always wait until Chaz is on to make at least some purchases.  The ones that are REALLY important to me I get immediately and Chaz said don't wait, I don't want anyone to miss out.  Some items do sell out quickly but I make sure I buy when he's on because there are always good deals and kits or duos offered.  I want him to get the credits, definitely.

Super Contributor

I want to try the new LOVE Body Treatment and Perfume.  The packaging looks awesome and I liked my samples I got! 

Honored Contributor

wrote:
Hullo everyone. I'll start by admitting I caved in last nite and ordered a 20oz 613 NIBT. Just HAD to get it before the price went up or it disappeared from the Q inventory.
Also, so glad to have PJP back.
Chaz will be back too. Yea!!!
As always, try to make your purchases when Chaz will get credit for them.

@x Hedge

You are not alone!  Smiley HappyHeart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

wrote:

I want to try the new LOVE Body Treatment and Perfume.  The packaging looks awesome and I liked my samples I got! 

I saw photos of the boxes on social media. The packaging is stunning!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting

Esteemed Contributor

happy February everyone!! ❤️❤️Thanks for starting off the month @x Hedge.   February is a very special month for me, it's my Wenniversary month!!!  And you gals know I'll be celebrating for sure, planning on lots of LOVE and LIGHT  coming to my door.  The countdown has begun.  ❤️