WEN

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue  It's my Wennivesary month too Smiley Wink

3 years yesterday for me Smiley Very Happy

Just doesn't seen possible and I now have shoulder length hair, didn't think that would ever happen Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

@ANewHue  It's my Wennivesary month too Smiley Wink

3 years yesterday for me Smiley Very Happy

Just doesn't seen possible and I now have shoulder length hair, didn't think that would ever happen Woman LOL

@FleaMktQnIt's 11 for me.  I can't believe it and neither can DH.  Little did I know this would happen from ordering my first oil.  I'm going out a limb here but I believe it's Chaz's thirteenth year so maybe June will be bring extra special 613 values.  We all know how he is with numbers.

Frequent Contributor

wrote:

happy February everyone!! ❤️❤️Thanks for starting off the month @x Hedge.   February is a very special month for me, it's my Wenniversary month!!!  And you gals know I'll be celebrating for sure, planning on lots of LOVE and LIGHT  coming to my door.  The countdown has begun.  ❤️

@Happy Wenniversary to you, @FleaMktQn & ME! It's my Wenniversary this month too - 7 years of beautiful hair! 💗🍾💗🍾💗🍾

Respected Contributor

Happy Feb everyone...I hope lots of goody's to come this month & next..Smiley Happy

*a funny side note..I get to use soft water the month of March on my hair.

We will be in Tx for our job, the place we are staying has a softner..I can't wait to see if it takes my Wen to a new level..Smiley Happy  

Respected Contributor

Hi RipleyGirl!  I saw them too!  Aren't they just beautiful?  The labels alone would make the decision for me!  Love is a very nice scent, I'm sure you got the sample EDP too.  I want the NBT too!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Hi ANewHue!  Wow!  I had a hard time reading your post!  The font was a bit fonty!!!  LOL!!!  Anyway, Happy Wenniversary!!!  YAY!!!!!!  Mine's in August.  I'll be a nine year Wen girl!  It's funny you mentioned Light.  I got all the things offered in that and I found the styling creme in that makes amazing results, not that the others don't but that one is even more amazing.  I love the NBT in it,  I just finished my last one the other day.  I want to try NBT in Love.  Wish Chaz would make NBT in Wen Men.  I can dream, right?

Honored Contributor

My husband finally let me use the Re-Moist Hair Mask on his hair, he could not believe how soft, full and manageable it made his silver hair look. Now ,he wants it on every week and doesn't mind sitting with it on for 45 min.

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

happy February everyone!! ❤️❤️Thanks for starting off the month @x Hedge.   February is a very special month for me, it's my Wenniversary month!!!  And you gals know I'll be celebrating for sure, planning on lots of LOVE and LIGHT  coming to my door.  The countdown has begun.  ❤️

@Happy Wenniversary to you, @FleaMktQn & ME! It's my Wenniversary this month too - 7 years of beautiful hair! 💗🍾💗🍾💗🍾

@Chefgal411and @FleaMktQn Happy Wenniversary!!! Almost time to celebrate!

Honored Contributor

Did everyone hear Chaz say he was bringing the HOPE scent in September?

My Birthday month!

Can't wait for my LOVE set to arrive!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Did everyone hear Chaz say he was bringing the HOPE scent in September?

My Birthday month!

Can't wait for my LOVE set to arrive!

@Drythe no I missed that probably when I was getting annoyed with customer service.  SO, Chaz said he will be back on 2/27, wondering her whether he will have several shows since the TS is usually March.  What are you thinking about it?