WEN

Super Contributor

Re: WEN Chat - December 2019

@riley1 wrote:

@World Traveler - Thanks for starting us off for December. And, thank you for the information on the TSV - I so would like the winter version but that WRC and I don't get along, lol.

@riley1, I have never tried the winter scents and I ordered them this time.  Just curious as to why you and the WRC don't get along. (?)

Super Contributor

@SurferWife, Toby's coat looks so soft and healthy!  He looks so sweet and content.

Trusted Contributor

Chaz just said that he will be back on the Q at the end of December.

Honored Contributor

@untitled  Yes, I heard it too! And did you hear him say in a singing voice....."winter."

So I assume THAT is when QVC will break out all the winter products, or at least present them. I can wait until then for my White Forest Remoist and also hopefully, I will get my White Citrus CC then!

Valued Contributor

I'm here at 5:30am!  And I heard that too.  WVM!

Trusted Contributor

yes - that is what I was thinking too - more winter goodies.

also I was glad to finally see a presentation of the curl creme - emulsifying in the palms seems key.

and good deal today with free shipping and 10% back from Rakuten - it is the price I was waiting for. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lavenderfields - I have a hard time with certain scents - not so much during the cleanse process, but the dry down. Sandalwood, amber, cedar and a couple of others are irritating to me - if that makes any sense.

My hair looked great though! But it was a struggle to use it up. Had the same thing with the Vanilla White Pumpkin and Pink Jasmine Peony (actually the PJP was one I sent back).

Honored Contributor

I’m so glad they brought the matching SC sets back for the TSV.
Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm happy the SC matches are being offered for those buying the TSV as a gift or as an introduction to WEN, it lets you do three gifts of the two really crucial products to get someone started, especially.  I got the winter trio last year, but really struggled to use up the WRC, since I can't use that formula as a second cleanse or leave-in.  I plan to wait until later in the month and get a trio of WWF styling cremes to go with the CC I got in the gallon AD last June.

ETA:  Well, okay, I'm gonna order the winter sc trio, I use sc every cleanse.......aaaaand it was on waitlist when I went back to order it.  I'll let the waitlist ride until Chaz comes back and I can order a trio of WWF SC.  I sure hope they offer a trio of winter styling cremes, they did for spring, summer and fall!

ETA: third edit, the winter SC trios are up to order, only it's WRC, WVM and the citrus scent which I don't remember the abbreviation for.  If they don't get WWF in I'll just order some more WVM, it's similar enough to use with the WWF that I can get by.

Trusted Contributor

So far I have only been able to catch the first three minutes of Chaz's 3pm show and I waited until he was on and ordered one Summer TSV on AD, the  Bella styling creme duo and a 613 VTS duo.  

I will wait until his show later this month to order my WWF CC and Remoist. So glad he's coming back so soon!  💜

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt