WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN Chat - December 2019

Again Chaz is here and I’m not well enough to go. Bummed
Respected Contributor

And we know their paws are protected against the salt, too. 

I got my second gallon of TT today, so between it and the single 32oz'ers I am getting with a bottle of oil I should be set until June and the return of gallon sale prices.  Should be getting the sasonal gallon next week, since it came from the east coast and the TT came from California.  My orders from the TSV day are still "in process", good thing I am not out of anything, so it can take as long as it likes.

Honored Contributor

For any of you who are interested in making an appointment with Chaz at his New York salon, starting sometime in January, here is the answer his salon is giving to those who inquire on his Facebook page how to make an appointment.

We don't know yet, but if you're interested, please email your information to customerservice@chazdean.com and we'll contact you as soon as we start taking appointments.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - in my dreams, lol. Maybe someday.

Contributor

Based on the fact that on his website they are still hiring for ALL positions, Im gonna let them train with Chaz for a while first LOL - I guess none of the LA stylists want to come to work at his NY salon - I wouldnt either TBH. 

Honored Contributor

@riley1 I'm still rootin' for you to get to his salon. It is well worth it! Nothing like having the master styling your hair! And all those one-on-one Q&A sessions with him are the best. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yipee! The TSV I ordered on 12/3 arrived last night (Friday) - doesn't get any better than that. Now, to wrap & pack - my daughter will be thrilled.

Esteemed Contributor

Chaz was on Periscope earlier and said there would be a Big Deal (BIG) on 12/29. No hints though. 

Contributor

OBSESSED!!!!! That's me with the sample of the new fragrance Chaz had a sample of in his latest TSV!!!! Is it February yet so we can order?????  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Received my two sets of double Tea Tree cleansing condition, 32 ounce.

Also received my two sets of the TSV, Winter scents.

Still waiting for the two trio-sets of 319 replenishing mist and also the two trio-sets of the Bare and Tint lip products.