WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Chat - August 2019

[ Edited ]

Now available: Fresh Apple Eau de Parfum is a bright fresh apple, mandarin orange, a hint of coconut, and a touch of vanilla and cinnamon. Perfect for Fall or any time of year.

Fresno Apple.png

Super Contributor

I'm looking forward to FFA again and the EDP sounds wonderful! Has Chaz mentioned if there will be any deals on the Fall scents this time around? I know he said many Bella Spirit deals but I am pretty stocked up from the sale on his site.  

Honored Contributor

@scullychick Personally I haven't been paying attention lately. Haven't had the time to watch his periscopes or visit his Facebook consistently.

I do know, however, that he said there would be NO TSV until December. But even that could change; depends on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor
@worldtravler I saw the fb post last night confirming there will not be a Fall TSV. As a long time Q shopper and a Wen devotee I was both shocked and saddened by this news. Chaz has been a huge part of the Q’s success in the past and I can’t help to think this is a sign of things that maybe on the horizon. But then again this won’t be the first time the Q has done this. I’m at the stage that I don’t need another CC to add to my stash but I would still purchase one or multiples to support Chaz. I am quite content purchasing from Chaz’s site as it is no hassle shopping and the customer service is superior. Perhaps I may have read into a previous post of Chaz’s that showed a pic of two lions and he captioned it with “don’t mess with a Leo”. Well I’m a Leo also and that’s my sentiment as well. We’ll have to see what happens but as one poster stated the Q is on a slippery slope and they better be real careful with its display of arrogance.
Valued Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@worldtravler I saw the fb post last night confirming there will not be a Fall TSV. As a long time Q shopper and a Wen devotee I was both shocked and saddened by this news. Chaz has been a huge part of the Q’s success in the past and I can’t help to think this is a sign of things that maybe on the horizon. But then again this won’t be the first time the Q has done this. I’m at the stage that I don’t need another CC to add to my stash but I would still purchase one or multiples to support Chaz. I am quite content purchasing from Chaz’s site as it is no hassle shopping and the customer service is superior. Perhaps I may have read into a previous post of Chaz’s that showed a pic of two lions and he captioned it with “don’t mess with a Leo”. Well I’m a Leo also and that’s my sentiment as well. We’ll have to see what happens but as one poster stated the Q is on a slippery slope and they better be real careful with its display of arrogance.

@ANewHuewell put!

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue I saw the lion photo too. Wondered what that was all about. Do you truly think it is about not having a TSV in September? I don't find him to be that obvious (or to me, it wasn't obvious until you mentioned something). I find him to be more calm about things he wants but are not happening for him. More Zen in his outlook. Could be wrong.

At any rate, I know he will have some great deals; he always does. Just not sure if it will be something I want/need. 

I am out of Fall Ginger Pumpkin, so I hope he is still making/selling it. Can't imagine he will continue to have four fall scents like he did last year.

Opened up my last translucent lip balm, so I could get another one of those; probably the tint too.

Better check if I have enough Fall Tuscan Pear to last me until next year.

I think he mentioned the new Bella Spirit face cream was going to be in October rather than September, as originally stated last Fall. If he does end up having it next week, I would certainly jump on that product el pronto!

Bless you for continuing to champion Chaz and his products. I feel the same way. I have enough of most everything in his line that I normally get, but if it will help put sales up an extra notch, letting him have more air time, then I'm in for the long run! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue 

I was thinking about that - but more to do with someone very special no longer working with Chaz and she was so much a part of the coordination of the TSV with the Q. 😒

Esteemed Contributor
@worldtravler today is the last day of the sale on Chaz’s site you should take advantage and pick up your balm today. I picked mine up as well as a scrub and just may order another set. Like I said I may have read into that post but it certainly made me stop to think. The TSV is a good starting point for new Wen girls. I feel we’re in a catch 22 situation . Some Wenner’s pass on the December TSV and now I feel compelled to buy it this year so it helps Chaz meet his quota. I will always support Chaz , not only do I love his products but little does he know he did more for me than give me great hair and skin. Chaz will always be my earth angel!
Esteemed Contributor
@untitled you know one day Chaz was asking for suggestions for a TSV I believe on periscope and I mentioned I would love to see a “blessings” TSV and Cooper chimes in that she would also like one. Someone posted on FB that the Q has the final say on the TSV and doesn’t want to see candles or fragrance drastically reduced. Imagine that we’re the reason Chaz came back with candles in the first place because so many of us we’re begging him for them again.