WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - August 2019

I finally got my birthday order..I got a 16oz of the SFF as I hadn't tried it yet.

I will cleanse in the morning, but may need to mix it a bit..Way to floral for me, but I am sure it will preform well...I love the SMM, so as long as the mint continues to not bother me, this will be my "stock up"..I love the scent and how it makes my hair look.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Looks like Dooters is horsing around again!

Happy Birthday to my gorgeous bride, Jamie Sailor. Had a great time with you today! Same time next year eh?

Dootersbride.jpg

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting this, World Traveler!  I went to Dooter's site.  What gorgeous pictures!  Love the ones of them riding the horse near the ocean!  Reminds me of Charlton Heston when they show him riding near the sea.  Horses are really something, the big ones scare me.  I was telling Dooters years ago, that when we were kids my parents took us horse back riding.  My sister is almost a decade older and her horse was not happy, it was trying to get her off him all kinds of ways like trying to bash her into a tree and turned around and started trying to bite her leg!  We were hysterical laughing!  So Dooters told me that when people rent hers they say, "no rude horses"!  I got a kick out of that.  She's a lovely person, Dooters is.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Chat - August 2019

[ Edited ]

@77yangya I believe Dooters is a male. Smiley Happy  

Respected Contributor

I thought Wen Dooters was Linda Cooper, the girl that's Chaz's operations manager.  She has long strawberry blonde hair.  I think they call her that as a "pet" or "nick" name.  I'm not 100% positive though!

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya - your posts just make me smile. Dooters is a male horse. Linda Cooper is the gal with the long hair - she works for Chaz. Maybe you heard them call her "Coop"? 

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler

Thanks for starting us off with the Wen Chat.

Respected Contributor

My SFFloral update.Smiley Happy Although I still do  not care for the scent of this CC at all,

it made my hair awsome...I used it on its own today & wow!..It doesn't linger on my hair really, so if I can get thru the shower I may have to keep using it...The newer CC's just seem to fit my hairs needs...SMM & FFA, love them!

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Chat - August 2019

[ Edited ]

@77yangya Dooters (WEN's favorite horse who usually spilled the beans on what the presentations were going to be on QVC) is owned by Linda Cooper, who is the FORMER Director of Operations for WEN. As of May 2019, she no longer works for WEN, per her personal Facebook page.

Dooters is a male, as he has posted before about being castrated (to put it bluntly!).  Smiley Surprised

Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 3.06.26 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@riley1 You're welcome! Heart