WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Please accept my sincere condolences, @ANewHue .

Respected Contributor

@ANewHueOh my I am so sorry, I didn't look at this thread til this morning.

Will keep you in my prayers, try & get some extra rest as you can...

Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue - Sorry for your loss. 

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You have been thru a lot and I am glad that when she passed away, it was peacefully and at home. My thoughts and prayers are for you and your family as you adjust to not having her with you anymore. It seems that losing one's mother is the toughest loss to withstand. 

It is time for you to take care of yourself now. Heart

Respected Contributor

Oh, NewHue, I am so very, very sorry to hear this!  I lost my Mom almost 17 years ago, and not a day goes by that I don't still miss her.  I will be praying for you and your entire family as you deal with the immediacy of this loss, and as you move forward into a new phase of your lives with your Mom no longer physically present!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue @I am so sorry for yourr loss and will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. 💜🌷

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue , I am so sorry for the loss of your dear mother..  I will say a prayer for you and your  mom.

Frequent Contributor
@ANewHue wrote:
Just wanted to take a minute to let you all know that my caregiving has come to an end. My mom passed peacefully at home yesterday. It’s been a long difficult road and I want to thank you all of you for being there when I needed strength to carry on during the most difficult moments. 💜

@ANewHue  I cannot tell you how my heart breaks for you.  I lost my sister in law 3 years ago and 32 days later, my brother followed.  My dad passed a year later (at home with mom and I), and two years and 3 days later, I lost mom.  Thankfully dad and mom were taken care of at home by me and a dear friend and they didn't suffer long.  Such a blessing and I know some of you wonder where I went...  I'm still here.  Just never took the time to grieve the first three losses, so now I am doing that.  It hasn't been 4 months yet, and I find every day I get up, take Annie Oakley out to WEN Dooters, ride and find joy is really healing.  I'm 200% a WEN Girl, as is Annie Oakley and Dooters a WEN Guy.  

@ANewHue  I am sending you many blessings and lots of prayers.  Every day I have one goal.  Find JOY.  Between Dooters and the dog, they provide that and a lot of laughs.  I'm thinking these two comedians need to take it on the road.  

xoxoxo

Cooper

Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue 

My deepest condolences. (((Hugs)))

Honored Contributor

From Chaz:

We've got a selection of items on sale at 40% through the end of August! No code required.

Chazsale.jpg