WEN

Respected Contributor

World Traveler, did Linda Cooper retire?   I hope everything is okay with her!  And I will miss "Dooters" giving us the low-down on new stuff, programming etc.!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler 

Wow, I had no idea LC no longer worked for Chaz. Hope everything is ok with her.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Chat - August 2019

[ Edited ]

I did not ask her specifically, but I believe it has to do with her huge losses (her mother, father, AND brother all died within 2-3 years!). I did a "direct message" on her Facebook page (where no one else can see the conversation) some months ago, and mentioned how sorry I was for the hurt she must be going thru. One of her responses when she wrote back was how much she loves Chaz and all his products, uses them, etc., but I think she just needs to focus on her personal life now and adjust. Like I said, I didn't ask her specifically, but that is my guess. 

And on Dooters Facebook this past May, he said: "Okay, so I may not work for WEN anymore as a WEN Pets model (officially), but know that I'm still a 100% WEN horse. I even managed to replace her (Cooper) Summer Melon Mint RTM with my WEN Pets RTM because.... I'm pretty obsessed with the new Summer! Unfortunately, the female dog outed me. So, while I'm working my butt off as a therapy horse, I see a new sign outside my stall. What is Mike trying to tell me? I'm going to be selling Used Cars? That probably means Used Horses next. Not happening on my watch! Not enough treats in the world for that position."

Several of Dooters' current messages on Facebook continue to mention his love for the various new scents out.

When Dooters talks about Mike, I believe he is referring to the owner of the place where he is boarded, where his stall is. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

World Traveler, I knew something was wrong in her life but I did not know how altogether terrible and extensive it was.  How can anyone recover from that.  It's gonna take a long time.  My parents, I lost them five years apart and that was a long time ago.  I STILL cry about it almost every day.  She took a really bad blow.  That's a shame.  Oh, you private messaged her.  I do that with companies I deal with. 

I think you're right about who Mike is too.

Dooters, may God Almighty grant you the strength to keep you going in the face of such an awful loss.  I love you, Dooters. XXXOOO  God bless you, hon...XXXOOO

Thank you for posting this, World Traveler.

Esteemed Contributor
Hi girls, Happy August to all. I received my order from Chaz this am, what a great day to start the day. I’m so disappointed I missed the periscope of the Summer party. Does anyone know what the theme was? I saw the pic of the gorgeous collars for the Angels and I saw Chaz sporting that beautiful jacket. My life has been crazier than ever it’s just nit stopping or showing any signs of letting up any time soon. I feel so out of touch.
Honored Contributor

From Chaz:

It's that time of year again! The QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards are here and WEN® is nominated for:

Best Shampoo- WEN Choice of 32 oz. Cleansing Conditioner
Best Hair Treatment- WEN Remoist Hydrating Hair Mask
Best Hairspray- WEN by Chaz Dean Light Finishing Spray
Best Lotion- WEN by Chaz Dean 8 oz Nourishing Body Treatment
QVC Icon- WEN Choice of 32 oz. Cleansing Conditioner

You can vote here: https://buff.ly/2KuJvcp

Please vote and share this with all the WEN® fans you know!

Chazvote.jpg

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
Hi girls, Happy August to all. I received my order from Chaz this am, what a great day to start the day. I’m so disappointed I missed the periscope of the Summer party. Does anyone know what the theme was? I saw the pic of the gorgeous collars for the Angels and I saw Chaz sporting that beautiful jacket. My life has been crazier than ever it’s just nit stopping or showing any signs of letting up any time soon. I feel so out of touch.

HI @ANewHue  Oh I hope your life stops being so crazy!...Mine kind of is too a bit..Smiley Happy

I don't do periscope or FB so not much help to you.

I got my Chaz order also, now I wish I had ordered a few more items..Especially if no Fall TSV..I emailed Chaz's CS to ask about a Fall TSV but haven't heard back. It would seem strange to not have one...enjoy your goodies!

Esteemed Contributor
One happy wen girl. Stocked my order from Chaz and my auto delivery showed up today. Did a quick inventory and I am so set for Fall. Plenty of everything including candles. I could smell them already. Crazy but I feel so much better when I spend time in my Wen room.
Esteemed Contributor
Just wanted to take a minute to let you all know that my caregiving has come to an end. My mom passed peacefully at home yesterday. It’s been a long difficult road and I want to thank you all of you for being there when I needed strength to carry on during the most difficult moments. 💜
Valued Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
Just wanted to take a minute to let you all know that my caregiving has come to an end. My mom passed peacefully at home yesterday. It’s been a long difficult road and I want to thank you all of you for being there when I needed strength to carry on during the most difficult moments. 💜

I’m very sorry for loss.

Sending you lots of love and strength. 

💕💗💕

**Suz**