WEN

Honored Contributor

Just wanted to mention the Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin; has anyone burned that candle yet? I did the initial burn yesterday, the time when you want to ensure you have the liquid reach all sides of the container. Well, mine never did. I even left it burning for five hours! Never reached the sides.

I was trying to figure out why it didn't, and I noticed that this is the only candle out of six I have now burned this winter that had shorter wicks to start off with. So the flame was very low the entire time and finally I had to just put the flames out. If, after five hours, they are not making a wider pool of liquid, it just isn't going to happen.

After it hardened, I cut away the 1/2" of wax around the sides that never did liquefy. I'm thinking that the next time I burn it, the liquid will go from side to side and it will burn better.....and I won't trim the wicks, as I feel they will be just the right height now.

Honored Contributor

So happy to see that UPS "will be in your area and will deliver your package a day early." It has three of Chaz's candles: Tuscan Pear, Ginger Pumpkin, and Vanilla Mint.

These days I have been trading off between Vanilla White Pumpkin, Love, and White Forest, but they are getting down to their last week of burn time. They are the last in my house left to burn, so am very happy to see my UPS guy will be visiting me today!

Esteemed Contributor
@worldtraveler even though I have quite a few candles in stock I'm limited to when I burn them due to my cats. I am so envious you can spark one up whenever. Anyway today has been an extremely rough day (so goes the New year) and I declare tonight is the night I spark up my WVM. The cats are good and haven't touched the tree after the first introduction. It wil be right in front of me and I'll just keep an eye out.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Good for you! I know you will enjoy them (sight and smell!). Heart

I have been off work for a few days during the holidays, and have been burning candles from early morning until I go to bed. It has been WENDERFUL!

I trade off, doing one for 3-5 hours, then start up another one for 3-5, and then another one. I have the auto-deliveries coming this month, so that will be good, because I am down to the last inch on two of them (pear and forest). I finished the pumpkin and blessing candles last week.

In the future, I see only getting the Vanilla Mint, White Forest, Pear, Ginger Pumpkin, Vanilla Pumpkin, and maybe White Citrus if he has it next year.