WEN

Honored Contributor

I purchased many of the WEN candles this time, a couple with the accompanying scent in EDP. I was wondering why they are all on Advance Order. Did anyone get theirs shipped out immediately or was it known ahead of time that they would not ship right away? I just don't recall the presentation mentioning delivery dates.

I ordered the Tuscan Pear, Vanilla Pumpkin, Ginger Pumpkin, Fresh Apple, and then two of the three Blessings with the EDP: Hope and Love. Should probably get Light too; why not? ha!

Did any of you stock up on the candles? I really enjoyed them last year and want to make sure I have plenty around the house. And I'm glad he made them all with three wicks. 

Don't forget to let them burn 2-3 hours the first time. In fact, I thought I heard him say 3-4 hours on one presentation. Seems like a really long time to burn the first time. I just watch to ensure that it burns long enough to have the liquid reach the edge of the 22-ounce glass.

Anyway, I would be interested in hearing what you have to say about the candles if you purchased them in the past, and also which ones you are looking forward to receiving.

Esteemed Contributor

No candles are shipping due to the heat until late Sept.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Candles

[ Edited ]

@hopi Oh, good to know. Can't believe I didn't think of that.

The good news.....my credit card will be happy; the bad news....come end of September, my credit card will NOT be happy! ha!

Esteemed Contributor
@worldtravler I believe they did mention they would ship around sept 23 because of the heat. Let's just say I'm all prepared haha I have 2 FGP and FVWP ready and waiting. I think I also have a few WVM hiding in the closet too. I enjoyed the candles last fall/winter. Since I have cats now I didn't burn them as often . All hell broke loose the night my polydactyl knocked my unlit WVM onto the tile floor. Everyone in the house went silent and just waited for my reaction. Although the glass broke I was still able to salvage and burn the candle. Good thing or I would have sent him packing lol. Everyone knows the rule of the house "don't mess with any of my Wen."
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue LOL!!!

I do have one more Vanilla Mint waiting to be used. They come in really big boxes; of course, the candles are big. So it will take a little bit of juggling around to get all the new candles in my cupboard; but I am up to the task! ha!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler  Maybe CHaz will do a set of mini candles, a variety pack.

Then we could try different ones...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi Oh, that would be so cool! I would like that. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Candles

[ Edited ]

So happy to see that four of the six candles I ordered have gone from Advance Order to In Process!  YAAAYY!!!!

Respected Contributor

Hi World Traveler!  Yes, last year I got the Fall Vanilla Pumpkin and The Ginger Pumpkin.  They were amazing and I kept the glass holder too.  I did not get any this year as I have to pick and choose stuff I buy for the time being.  I see there's a number of things on wait list.  I'm sorry I can't answer your question but maybe someone can.  Those candles are so amazing.  They're not like regular ones.  They're way better!  Yes!  The three wicks are a great idea!  Hope should just be WILD in a candle!

Respected Contributor

Yes, I remember last year Chaz said the candles would have to wait a bit because shipping them in the heat would damage them.  I do recall something like that.