WEN

Honored Contributor

WEN CUSTOMER SERVICE - HOW SLOW IS NORMAL?

Just by accident I found the email I cc'd to myself when I recently contacted Wen Customer Service ....... and was surprised to note that I sent it on April 19th ......  and STILL haven't heard back from anyone!

Is this a common occurance?   How long does Wen usually take to respond to customer inquiries?      

Most of the pumps in the bottles in my shower don't work anymore ...... both 16 and 32 oz bottles.    

Not very helpful .... are they?

Occasional Contributor

Re: WEN CUSTOMER SERVICE - HOW SLOW IS NORMAL?

WEN customer service is always great with helping me.  I typically get responses to e-mails in a day and if I leave a message, they always respond within 24 hours.  Have you tried calling the salon/customer service (323) 467-6444 option 4 for CS. 

Honored Contributor

I agree with @Elizabeth95...I've always received a response within 24 hours.  I think it was an oversight that they didn't respond to you.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

Do you know the salon burned @  Three months ago.

I'd call, personally I've always had excellent service.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Oh my!  I didn't know the salon had a fire, that is awful.    In my experience I've had great customer service from Wen.........Maybe they never received your email as sometimes it can end up in Spam for some reason.  I would resend it by all means.

Trusted Contributor

why not just call??

maybe your email got lost in cyberspace 🤔

Esteemed Contributor

I have always received same day service from customer service.  When I needed a pump to my surprise it arrived within a few days (I'm on the East coast).   If your pump situation is such a problem I'm surprised you didn't follow up with them sooner.

Respected Contributor

I would try following up with them. I have always received a response within 24 hours (usually faster than that). They've responded to several e-mails where I had issues with the pumps and they sent out a new one right away.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 - I personally have never had a problem receiving a response from the Wen team. However, why not give them a call and explain the situation - they are great to work with.

Good Luck.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

Oh my!  I didn't know the salon had a fire, that is awful.    In my experience I've had great customer service from Wen.........Maybe they never received your email as sometimes it can end up in Spam for some reason.  I would resend it by all means.

@LindaSal

The photos on FB were SO sad.  It was one of the beautifully rehabed craftsman style houses.  I love that style and always wanted to go to the salon there.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras