WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN CHAT - SEPTEMBER 2019

That's okay, Untitled, I am still fighting the temptation to order a FGP duo, even though I don't need it.  I did succumb to temptation and ordered a 32oz Indigo, since I can now get it by itself, rather than a duo with Traditional that I can't use because it has the honey complex in it, or in a kit with a bag, which I am going to have about TEN of after the oil/re-moist duos come home, LOL!

Trusted Contributor

Can someone explain the difference between the traditional and the other Bella Spirit cleanser?

Chaz is being so rushed (and overtalked!) that he is not able to get all his info out.

Frustrating. I wish they would just let Chaz talk.

Respected Contributor

Gabs, I think the main difference is that the traditional does not have any toning compound in it, so it is not dark blue/purple-colored.  For me the other difference is very important, traditional has Chaz's honey complex in it, and indigo does not.  Since I've developed a mild allergy to that honey complex (I blame bingeing on SHP everything a couple of summers ago) I love that I can use Indigo without worry.  HTH!

Honored Contributor

What did everyone purchase during Chaz's presentations? I got the Ginger Pumpkin cleansing conditioner and also the lip treatment in translucent and tint. Those were the only things I needed at this time.

I am sure when he comes back (in October?), I will have more to purchase.

Respected Contributor

I was just going to get three scents of oil/remoist seasonal duos, but after I saw the BSI CC sold on it's own, I scaled back to just FGP and WVM duos and added in a bottle of Indigo CC.  I decided to pass on the mousse trio, because I have half a dozen bottles of WRC and SHP mousse in my close that I just never use.  In trying to pare down, I am only buying what works the very best on my hair, so no more mousse, texturizing spray, BS texture paste, GS, or VTS in any formula.  I will keep on buying styling cremes, RTM's and BE EDTC as long as any perm is left, and then I will probably get another perm and order yet more EDTC!  Even when I brush my hair out, if I've put one pump of that EDTC in with my leave-in CC and SC, I have soft golden waves without any tools at all, and a ton of shine as well.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

What did everyone purchase during Chaz's presentations? I got the Ginger Pumpkin cleansing conditioner and also the lip treatment in translucent and tint. Those were the only things I needed at this time.

I am sure when he comes back (in October?), I will have more to purchase.

@World Traveler I only bought the Faith duo. Fingers crossed I like it. I’m trying VERY hard to use the bulk of my stash before adding more to it. I recently opened my gallon of WWF and fell in love all, over again. Once he starts selling WWF, I won’t be able to control myself. 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Suz585 Oh, I can definitely identify. Winter White Forest is so, so neat! Love it. No matter what CC I use, I use the WWF as my leave in. Really enjoy that scent.

Trusted Contributor

I didn’t realize it was such a quick visit - but a host mentioned Chaz would be back on Sept 26.
I bought the new Bella RTM - might as well add that to my collection. Ha
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Suz585 Oh, I can definitely identify. Winter White Forest is so, so neat! Love it. No matter what CC I use, I use the WWF as my leave in. Really enjoy that scent.

@World Traveler Why did I not think of doing that!....It's too minty for my scalp but I could put a bit in the ends,(I don't have much ends) but just to get the scent..WWF is the best scent Chaz ever did!...see why sharing tips is always a great thing to do!...thank you Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

Not sure if someone else on here has already mentioned this, but Chaz took part in a great podcast with the FatMascara ladies. I listened on Spotify but Fatmascara is on other platforms and there's also a website.

https://www.fatmascara.com/blog/2019/7/9/ep-164

And yes he does discuss ... the law suit .....

*dun dun duuuunnnnnn!!!!*