WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN CHAT - SEPTEMBER 2019

I plan to get several of the seasonal oil/remoist sets, as long as they don't sell out in the first show, which is airing from 3-4am here in PDT!  I love my WEN, I love Chaz, really I do, but I am NOT GETTING  UP at 3am!   I admit, I am terribly tempted to just order them now so I don't lose out, since I fear that FGP and WVM, at least, will sell out.  I know the classic remoists are probably just as good for my hair, but going to sleep overnight in FGP, WVM, or WWF will smell so much nicer than an overnight in Tea Tree!

Respected Contributor

Hey, I was just browsing inventory and saw the seasonal mousse trio, so I clicked on it and was thrilled to see it offered in FGP!  I didn't think there were going to be as many ancilliary products offered in those oldest seasonals, so I am sure glad Chaz changed his mind!  Something else goes on the wishlist for tomorrow morning's show, and making a mental note to try to get WVM mousse in December!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Camille - Did you see the one-day only fall duo?
Occasional Contributor

Does anyone have any idea what happened to wen 4pc fall set? It was a steal at $88.

It was available yesterday but I wanted to wait until today when Chaz was on.

Honored Contributor

@eriley  Perhaps in his next presentation. Smiley Happy  Probably doesn't want to have all the goodies in just one show, is my bet.

Respected Contributor

I probably did, but didn't notice a "one day only" price, what was the item number, Untitled?

Respected Contributor

Whew, I got the two re-moist/oil duos I wanted, so I am covered for re-moist after finding out there won't be a Fall TSV this year.  Now to sit back and enjoy the show!

Respected Contributor

Untitled, was it the CC/SC duo?   I am stocked up for both of those, with 5 full SC bottles and a gallon of CC, so I think I'll pass, but thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@CamilleP 

sorry for so little info - I was reading the board from my iPhone and saw you were interested in Fall products - it was newly listed so just wanted to make sure you saw it.  

Super Contributor

Oh geez Faith is already on Waitlist!