WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN CHAT - SEPTEMBER 2019

@World Traveler wrote:

From Chaz:

We will see you on QVC this Wednesday, September 4th, 3-4am PST. / 6-7am EST. with Katrina Szish and 10am-12pm PST/1pm-3pm EST with Pat James-Dementri and Jayne Brown.

Tell your friends, family, loved ones, neighbors, and coworkers.

Coming at you with some NEWNESS.

Don’t miss out.

Woman Very Happy thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @World Traveler !  I will check out the new arrivals before I go to work.

Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 10.43.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 10.43.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 10.43.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 10.44.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 10.44.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 10.44.53 AM.png

Trusted Contributor

I saw that email too. Looks like the curl creme will not be presented-  guess I should have ordered from Chaz at 40% off.

Respected Contributor

@untitled wrote:

I saw that email too. Looks like the curl creme will not be presented-  guess I should have ordered from Chaz at 40% off.

If he launches the the Finishing Touch Creme, that's AMAZING too.  I use it mixed with the 613 gloss.  I take a pea size of both, rub hands together apply to ends on up on freshly dried hair.  The Curl Creme is amazing and if it's over 35 or 40 buckeroonies, you get free shipping.  I used the 40% off to get the Bella Dry Oil.  I haven't even used it yet.  I actually went for the Sweet Almond Mint NBT and that's NOT cheap on Chaz's site but I had to have it and you only live once.  I asked them via email if it's coming to the Q, they said it should this visit but things do change.  If they do come I want to try Pomegranate and Lavender.  I tell ya, that Bella Facial Creme is amazing too.  My face NEVER felt clean.  It's very oily and even with scrubbing with a brush, loofah, I could not get it to feel really clean and it still had that oily, gritty feel but ONE time with the Bella and CLEAN!  I use it every morning in the shower.  My facial skin is soft, supple and although I don't have wrinkes my issue was too much oil.  The Bella stopped it from being super oily and evened it out.  I don't know how Chaz does it!  ANYTHING that comes out new in Bella, I'm in.  It's worth every penny!

Super Contributor

Phew, haven't been on here for awhile, but looks like I timed things well with Chaz coming tomorrow. I don't really need anything right now, but I still enjoy watching and learning from him.

Discovered recently that my 9 year old daughter, who has been a Wen Kid since age 3, now needs grown up Wen Smiley Very Happy Her hair seems to have changed, so I tried the Fig. Wow, what a difference - so much softer. Just goes to show there really is a difference. Never really noticed in my hair because I have the opposite, baby fine hair.

The packaging looks beautiful on the new Faith fragrance.

Respected Contributor

Hi guys, the Fall Fresh Apple EDP is up on the Q right now.  I'm thinking of getting this since I only have the Mousse in this, I think.  I love the scent so it's a maybe but I have some other things bouncing around in my head.  I have everything in the Bella so I don't need anything there.  I grabbed a White Pumpkin NBT since that's one NBT I have not had yet.  I have that scent in Styling Creme and RTM.  I'm interested in getting the Faith EDP/NBT kit if it's offered on the Q.

Honored Contributor

From Chaz:

Tune in September 4th on QVC for the launch of Fall, new Bella Spirit, and so much more!

Please also note that per Chaz, the Bella Spirit Facial Cleanser is NOT planned for sale at QVC until later this year. Smiley Sad   He doesn't have an exact date yet. But you can get it on his website if you want it sooner.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

From Chaz:

Tune in September 4th on QVC for the launch of Fall, new Bella Spirit, and so much more!

Please also note that per Chaz, the Bella Spirit Facial Cleanser is NOT planned for sale at QVC until later this year. Smiley Sad   He doesn't have an exact date yet. But you can get it on his website if you want it sooner.

Hi World Traveler!  I got it from his website.  It's SO worth it.  It evened out my oily skin.  It's not oily and gritty anymore.  It's clean and soft and smooth and that oily gritty feel disappeared.  My skin has this "glow".   I have very oily skin but not now.  I felt the difference the first time I tried it.  I use it every morning in the shower.  I'm gonna go for the Faith NBT/EDP duo.  Hopefully it's in the 6:00am show.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow I just checked out some stuff, nice sets. Really like the FALL UNIBT/remonstrated set. Hmmm. I’m hopeless just received my order from the Salon today but I just can’t resist. Lol