WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Happy September 1 Wenners! Can't believe summer flew by and is over (for the most part). We are gearing up and getting the house ready as we keep an eye on Hurricane Dorian. 

Hope everyone is enjoying their Wen products. My daughter was here for a visit with the grands last week. She fell in love with SOB and of course the kids just love the Watermelon. I am really enjoying the SMM.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN CHAT - SEPTEMBER 2019

Happy September everyone and @Riley thanks for starting us off. praying that Dorian weakens before it hits land and hoping all stay safe. I hear the Panhandle is still dealing with the destruction Hurricane Michael left behind. Sadder than usual to say goodbye zero Summer but this Winter I will be searching for my Summer somewhere. Have a lot of time to makeup as my feet haven’t been in the sand in years. For a Summer girl that’s a cruel sentence. Have a Happy and safe Labor everyone!
Esteemed Contributor

well Hi @riley1 . 

Happy September right back atcha.

Dunno if it'll last, but Chaz's website is currently offering Seasonals from all four seasons.

🌷   🌻   🍁   ⛄

The New Arrivals and the 40% off selected items, plus the Clearance categories are still on Chaz's website too.

Wanted to address an earlier comment by @ANewHue :

There was no BeautyiQ Steal or Q2 Big Deal when Chaz's TSV schedule was established.

And Wenners are still paying off their gallons in Sept. This makes me wonder if that's traditionally been the lowest selling WEN TSV.

Additionally, the timing of TSVs we came to expect was before Chaz's product line went "global".

When did he announce WEN was now global? 2017?

I'm sure there are more demands for him to make personal appearances in other countries to promote WEN.

And he's doubled his product line in just a few years, developing and launching a variety of new items. He's made big inroads in fragrance. (My opinion)

I think (hope) he's wanting to go after more of the Curly Girl market, and QVC/Qurate is being a tad contrary.

Don't forget time devoted to New York salon renovations, hiring, and being open for business on time.

I don't mind breaking with the traditional TSV schedule and losing a TSV, in exchange for gaining two or three Steals and at least two Big Deals per year, all the gallons in June, plus bigger, better discounts at his website.

Chaz is doing just fine.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Thanks for starting off our WEN/Chaz monthly chat, especially since he will be here shortly! YAAAAY!

Will be nice to see the leader of our pack soon. Heart

Respected Contributor

Thanks @riley1  A great Wen month to all..Smiley Happy

The 40% off & clearance are gone @x Hedge 

I sure missed all the years  I could of used SMC!..lol

I am getting the candle of WWF (the new winter one) I can't use the CC

due to mint, but boy is that ever my fave scent! 

Honored Contributor

@riley1 

Hearts to you for starting us off! ♥️

FIRST, for all of us staring at CAT 5 Dorian -

Please gather up your loved fur babies and keep the safe

Hold on tight, and remember THINGS can be replaced.

As a September baby, Wishing Ll Of us a great one!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I see on Chaz's website that they are hiring for the New York salon. Bet they get a LOT of applicants. Heart

Receptionist

General Manager

Hair Assistant

Hair Stylist

Respected Contributor

Hi, Riley1 and thank you for starting the new month!  I hope you're not in the path of Hurricane Dorian.  It's a bad one.  I don't think where we are it will impact us too much but the thorn in our side is that they are getting ready to repave the street where we live and do the curbs and driveway aprons.  Now, our kittty is up in age and afraid of loud noise.  I have to get her in her crate for her annual shots in two weeks and I only get one shot at it.  They had to turn off our water for three hours to fix something, that hurdle is past.  Okay, some other horrors mixed in but I'm enjoying all the new Bella stuff! 

I was periscoping and here's what one man said that was at Chaz's table, it was Cassandra's birthday and they were out for dinner.  He said, take a dime size of the Finishing Touch (Bella) and mix it with the Glossing Serum, I have 613, mix them on freshly cleansed wet hair, start at ends work up to mids and end with a bit on top for controlling frizz.  Well, I tried that and WOW!  It works nicely!  Chaz is gonna bring some of these things this Wednesday, he said don't miss it.  I WON'T!  Anyway, I'm enjoying my new Sweet Almond Mint NBT.  I can't wait for the rest to come to the Q.  Ordered the Vanilla White Pumpkin NBT too.  Wait a minute, I see you guys are preparing your home for the storm.  Riley1, I'm so sorry you are in harm's way.  It's not a joke, I'm not kidding.  that's serious business.  OH!  I fell in love with SOB all over again when I got the NBT!  I use the little 10ML EDP with it too!  I hope you enjoyed your daughter visiting you!  OH, you have grand children.  AWWWW,  how nice!  I love the Melon Mint too!  I have all the components and went back for the NBT!  Hoo hoo, boy!  If it weren't for the horrors in life I'd be in seventh heaven!  Well, Wen puts me there anyway!!!  I have every Bella item and now I'm waiting for Chaz to demonstrate some things on the shows.  I use them and this is the first summer my hair laughed at humidity!  Wen is the most amazing thing I've EVER had and I've tried 'em all.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I see on Chaz's website that they are hiring for the New York salon. Bet they get a LOT of applicants. Heart

Receptionist

General Manager

Hair Assistant

Hair Stylist

I'd be happy to be the one that sweeps the floor.   Since I've managed offices by myself and covered more than one division in the surrogate in our county, I've never worked in a salon.  Hair assistant.  That sounds interesting.  I guess you have to be licensed for that.  I know stylist you have to be and rightly so.  I'm gonna be there opening day.  I'm hoping to meet Chaz.  I want to give him a great big hug and kiss and show him a picture of my before!  He'll laugh his head off at how awful my hair looked!  I love Chaz.  His ingenuity and skill, I admire greatly.  My husband promised to drive me there and he always keeps his promises.  I can't wait!!!  I think it's not until January though.  That's okay, I'll wait until the 12th of never.....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From Chaz:

We will see you on QVC this Wednesday, September 4th, 3-4am PST. / 6-7am EST. with Katrina Szish and 10am-12pm PST/1pm-3pm EST with Pat James-Dementri and Jayne Brown.

Tell your friends, family, loved ones, neighbors, and coworkers.

Coming at you with some NEWNESS.

Don’t miss out.