WEN

Esteemed Contributor

I can't believe October is here. Unfortunately, Mother Nature is not paying attention to the calendar here is SC. Still extremely hot/humid.

Chaz had great shows with some really good deals. For those interested, he mentioned he will be back Dec. 3. That is a long time for us to wait.

Have a great day and wen on, lol.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Thanks for starting the thread. 

Indeed, Chaz did have some great shows. Looking forward to the Awards and keeping my fingers crossed that EVERYONE who loves Chaz and his products voted (at least once!). Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi, Riley1, !!  Thank you for starting the new month!  Yes, it's too warm and humid where  we are too.  However, it's much hotter in your vicinity.

Yes, I heard Chaz say he won't be back until December 3rd.  Isn't that lousy?  LOL...

You too, hon.  Have a great day and Wen on!  XXOO

Respected Contributor

Hi World Traveler!

Yes, I voted everything down the line, Wen.  He did have some great shows and really great deals too.  I really hope he wins because Wen IS the foundation of lovely hair.

A few days ago I walked into a salon to have my hair trimmed and just a bit of shaping since I haven't trimmed it in a year, (Wen keeps it in such good shape) anyway, it was very early and they take walk ins, certainly not a high class place but I was in a hurry.  Not that I'm snooty but they kind of let the place be, well, for lack of a better word, icky.  LOL!  Anyway, this girl was sitting next to me, it looked like she just was cleansed.  The lady that was gonna work on me asked me my preference, I told her so she got busy but the other girl kept saying. OH!  Your hair is so beautiful!  I said to her, you're seeing the results of my being a Wen girl for ten years.  They were not familiar so I explained it to them.  The whole time I was there though she kept raving, your hair is so beautiful, I love the color too!  I don't color treat.  Platinum seems to be the popular thing now.  I still have some gun metal grey underneath so it looks like highlighting.  It just confirmed it in my mind how wonderful Wen is.  I never used the same product on my hair for ten years, I always had to find something new and in fact Chaz had mentioned something like this on the show.  I use Tea Tree for my first cleanse too, so amazing.  She didn't cleanse my hair, I didn't bring my Wen with me and I do NOT allow shampoo on my hair at all.  I wasn't really happy with my style but it'll grow out.  It had two lengths because of my shedding after being hospitalized last year after my gall bladder was removed.  I think the stylist thought it was growing out of a particular style.  I had a bad year in 2018.  Not anything life threatening but had to have back to back to back surgeries and then had to stay for pain management.  I lost 25lbs. in four weeks  Now, my hair is full, back to it's ol' self and so super shiny, bouncy, luxurious.  I sure hope Chaz wins.  I love him dearly.  He's a rare jewel that God placed here on earth.

Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN CHAT - OCTOBER 2019

[ Edited ]

the Bella styling creme duo was just listed.

A374026

oops -that is the curl creme..

Esteemed Contributor
Hi everyone Happy October. Thanks for starting off the new season @riley1. I missed most of the shows because I was gone trying to find some of my Summer. I did manage to get the steak last night with the cc remoist and UNIBT. I’m so hoping UNIBT wins the beauty award this year.
Honored Contributor

Received my Bella Spirit Facial Night Cream yesterday, but haven't used it yet. Will do that tonight.

What I wanted to let you know is that the container is similar to some deodorants. You turn/twist the lower section, allowing as much as you want to come out thru a small opening at the top. I wasn't expecting that, but think I will like it.

Will use it tonight for the first time and report back.

Honored Contributor

Flash sale going on right now. Fig products, 40% off all Fig items - cleansing conditioner, styling creme, mousse, and body treatment!

All on Chaz's website.

Trusted Contributor

so the Bella Spirit Defining creme was 54.97 for like two minutes and never presented - and then 60.00 which makes buying it from Chaz cheaper w/ 40% off of course.

so I wait.

Honored Contributor

From Chaz:

Thank you so much for all your Love and Support from our faithful customers and QVC for the past 15 years.

I am so grateful, humble, honored, and appreciative for the Customer Choice Beauty Awards WEN won.

•Best Shampoo (Cleansing Conditioner)
•Best Hair Treatment (ReMoist Hydrating Hair Mask)
•Best Hair Spray (Light Finishing Treatment Spray)
•QVC Icon (WEN Cleansing Conditioner)

Words cannot describe how much all of your love and dedication for WEN, TeamWEN, and The Angels means to me.

I am thankful to have the opportunity to teach, educate, and get to know you all since 8/27/05.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Many Blessings,
Chaz Dean