WEN

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

Thank you for starting the November chat @FleaMktQn!

@quadmimiand @Souperkrys  Yes, I noticed that IL is apparently QVC's new snail central. One of the packages that came from IL said SC on the label, though, so I wonder if QVC is shipping the packages from the usual black hole and then send them through IL for an extra deep black snail hole before they finally ship it out?

@HSB1204  Yes same for me..My latest was in SC, now IL.

Then no updates at all til the day it hits my box in Az, the "extra deep black snail hole" is right...

@quadmimi  Yeah, I still haven't really received any Wen packages from this new warehouse in CA. I received a Josie Maran package from there pretty quickly not too long ago but apparently they must not have much Wen there so we're stuck getting it from the other side of the country still!

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

QVC began shipping packages from UPS to transfer to USPS and that's where my trouble is.  The "post office",  Yikes!  My stuff hangs around there forever, in fact, a bill I mailed to an oral surgeon, I mailed it a week ago and they still haven't gotten it.  Hope I'm not gonna have to stop payment on it......  oh boy.....Yeah, I could kill bugs to it!   LOL!!!!

@77yangya  Yes, that has started happening to me too. QVC used to only transfer smaller packages like the oils from UPS to USPS but this last time when I was expecting a 32 oz. CC it was supposed to be transferred to USPS. Thanksfully UPS was in my area that day, anyway, so they ended up delivering my package after all.

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

QVC began shipping packages from UPS to transfer to USPS and that's where my trouble is.  The "post office",  Yikes!  My stuff hangs around there forever, in fact, a bill I mailed to an oral surgeon, I mailed it a week ago and they still haven't gotten it.  Hope I'm not gonna have to stop payment on it......  oh boy.....Yeah, I could kill bugs to it!   LOL!!!!

@77yangya  Yes, that has started happening to me too. QVC used to only transfer smaller packages like the oils from UPS to USPS but this last time when I was expecting a 32 oz. CC it was supposed to be transferred to USPS. Thanksfully UPS was in my area that day, anyway, so they ended up delivering my package after all.

@HSB1204 @77yangya The UPS handoff is the bane of my existence. You can't really track it and it makes everything slower. When Amazon does it, they use the service where the USPS will deliver on Sunday which is awesome, but the Q uses the regular cheapo slow service. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

@HSB1204 @77yangya The UPS handoff is the bane of my existence. You can't really track it and it makes everything slower. When Amazon does it, they use the service where the USPS will deliver on Sunday which is awesome, but the Q uses the regular cheapo slow service. 

@Kjelle  I think everyone ships faster than QVC! There was a thread at some point about people being unable to track their packages that are transferred to USPS. Someone said you had to add two numbers in front of the tracking number which I've tried and it actually worked so that I was able to track it on USPS's site. Unfortunately it's a bit of a guessing game but it'll usually be something like 92, 94 or 98 you add (or something in the 90s) and that seems to work. Not sure why QVC can't just give you the full tracking number!

Super Contributor

I thought I would mention this, i can’t believe the difference it makes when I apply leave in CC or styling cream to my actual soaking wet hair BEFORE I squeeze the excess water out, as opposed to AFTER squeezing all the water out of my hair after my shower, and THEN applying it. 

You would think i would have done that from day 1 since I’ve heard Chaz say “apply to drenched, soaking wet hair” over and over, but I guess I resisted in the beginning since doing it that way was new to me and I’ve never applied anything to soaking wet hair before, I’ve always squeezed out the water first. But wow, what a huge difference it makes. Feel silly for not listening to him in the beginning! 

Esteemed Contributor

Happy November Wenners!  Thanks for starting us off @FleaMktQn.   Does anyone remember the name of the candle that Chaz said was his inspiration for WRC?  It's driving me crazy because I used to buy it.🍁🍁

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn....I hope you will be having a nice Thanksgiving. Do you still pre-mix your Wen ?  I always do, so much easier.Smiley Happy

Do you ever hear from @sonechko I hope she is doing ok..

Super Contributor

@ANewHue Chaz's inspiration for Red Currant CC is the Red Currant candle by Votivo. I see it is available in a travel tin size on Amazon for $12 and free ship if you are A Prime member

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn....I hope you will be having a nice Thanksgiving. Do you still pre-mix your Wen ?  I always do, so much easier.Smiley Happy

Hi @quadmimi  I will be having a nice Thanksgiving & I hope you will to. I do still always pre-whip my Wen Smiley Wink I agree it makes it so much easier to work thru my hair & rinse out. My hair is down to the bottom of my neck now from a short pixie, never thought that would ever happen Woman LOL

I haven't heard from @sonechko  I need to give her a call and catch up Smiley Embarassed I miss seeing her on the forum too Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Hi @quadmimi  I will be having a nice Thanksgiving & I hope you will to. I do still always pre-whip my Wen Smiley Wink I agree it makes it so much easier to work thru my hair & rinse out. My hair is down to the bottom of my neck now from a short pixie, never thought that would ever happen Woman LOL

I haven't heard from @sonechko  I need to give her a call and catch up Smiley Embarassed I miss seeing her on the forum too Woman Sad

Oh great if you can check on @sonechko, tell her hello for me & we miss her..

Oh my your hair is long!..I got a bad haircut so kind of starting over, a wrong cut on curly hair really messes it up..yes pre-whipping the Wen is great for my super fine hair,

I do mine thinner than what @x Hedge showed but it still works great..

Enjoy the Wen visit..