WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN CC - If you could only take one

[ Edited ]

@HSB1204 wrote:

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@ChynnaBlue Okay, based upon your excellent suggestions, I'm changing my plans. Instead of the 32oz I already have of TT, I'll get two 16oz (thanks for ideas of how to spend even more money on WEN!).

And, of course, I have to take the TT oil. I already have the 613 travel packets, so as @sonechko suggested, I'll tuck those here and there throughout the luggage. She also suggested the two 32oz, but I don't recall if it was for the same smart reason you gave.

As to your FIG, @HSB1204 (who it appears is going to be tucked away somewhere inside my suitcase) will be bringing enough of that scent so I can snitch some from her.

Good! We're all set now, it seems. Hope no one else has a great idea, because I may have to take a larger suitcase if I keep getting these good suggestions.

I'm hoping @HSB1204 is a really tiny gal and doesn't mind being lugged around with a pair of my stinky socks or packets of 613 tucked around her!  Smiley LOL

@World Traveler Yes, better not take more suggestions or else you're going to need yet another suitcase for all that Wen! Cat Very Happy

I'll try not to eat too much between now and June so that your suitcase won't be too heavy between me, the Wen and all of your other luggage. Hopefully I can always open the suitcase a little bit if I need some fresh air. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  That's hilarious! Just picturing it makes me roar with laughter! I'll poke some holes in all the sides. Really, you'll be just fine.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@Wen Woman wrote:

If you are going to be so mean and make me pick just one......

MIF.

@Wen_Woman, I was going to take MIF also, if they'd be so mean and made me.....

LOL.  Me too.

Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor

Pumpkin is my favorite seasonal.  I got one gallon for my anniversary last year.  I still have one 16oz. left I haven't opened.  I did Wen Kids and Bamboo in gallons and got two  of each.  If I had to pick ONLY one it would be Wen Men.  I love the ginger in it.  It's so soft, it doesn't assail your nostrils with any harsh notes at all.  It's like standing in the pine woods and smelling some very light orange then ginger then powdery.  So it's like all of those and they all work together so nicely and it's so sophisticated too.  It's so soft and comforting, to me anyway.  That would be my pick.

Respected Contributor

Mine too!  Any one of the CC gives me fabulous results, across the board.  I'm just partial to certain scents too!

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Pumpkin is my favorite seasonal.  I got one gallon for my anniversary last year.  I still have one 16oz. left I haven't opened.  I did Wen Kids and Bamboo in gallons and got two  of each.  If I had to pick ONLY one it would be Wen Men.  I love the ginger in it.  It's so soft, it doesn't assail your nostrils with any harsh notes at all.  It's like standing in the pine woods and smelling some very light orange then ginger then powdery.  So it's like all of those and they all work together so nicely and it's so sophisticated too.  It's so soft and comforting, to me anyway.  That would be my pick.

@77yangya I LOVE PUMPKIN!!!! I just popped open another bottle of the treatment mist for that. Love to spritz myself two or three times a day with that scent! Also put it on my pillow at night.

However, I am really looking forward to trying the WEN Men. Will be purchasing it one way (QVC)  or the other (Chaz Dean website) this weekend, depending upon what is offered.

My list for this weekend has grown, grown, grown. I took stock and found besides the things I want to try (WEN Men CC and paste, balm of any scent), I am on my last container of mousse, need some more TT oil (hope that is part of the specials on oils mentioned), two 16 oz TT, and I think there is one other thing, but I can't think of what it is at the moment. 

My UPS guy will be asking if I own stock in QVC. Don't I wish! LOL!