WEN

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife   Oh God Bless You for responding back so soon!

You brows look good from the beginning, mine needs lots of

help.  I'm writing my list down...brows, face and some 613 NBTs.

Hope he brings in his face cleanser.  I want it all.  Some free

shipping would be nice too!

Thanks again!!  Aloha

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun 

The BS face cleanser will not be presented this visit.  I think there will be a duo of BS body treatment.

I was so glad to see the Brow Serum on auto-delivery!

Oh, and don't forget about his show tomorrow (Saturday) night on Q2!

I'll be watching the show this morning.  I hadn't intended to get any more CCs, but that Big Deal is a good deal.  Decisions, decisions!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@SurferWife I got this in an email (not yet posted):

Botanical Brow Enhancing Serum Duo A516796 $49.96-Retail Value $110

@sueinsf 

Thanks!  I received the email, too!  I'm getting a duo of the brow gel and the duo of the skin care (exfoliator & night cream)...wow!  My 2 faves!

Glad you are able to get 2 of your faves on sale @SurferWife .  I just watched the video on the brow serum.  I know Chaz said that there would be better results with more time (he only showed 30 days).  Not sure I really need it but my brows have thinned and I'm thinking about it.

I really like the exfoliator too, but I have barely made a dent in the jar I already have.  That seems like it will last me a long time.

By the way, you should Google WEN brow serum -- you'll see your picture!!!

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf 

If you use the brow serum consistently you will see results.  My brow 'tails' have become sparse & that's really where I saw the most immediate results (after 3 weeks).  They finally started filling in!  I've just passed my first month & they are really looking good.  In fact, I need them cleaned up.  My waxing appointment is next week.  Although I don't get my brows waxed anymore I do get them trimmed and cleaned up (via tweezing) so they are shaped nicely.  I'm not going to say anything to my esthetician to see if she notices how bushy my brows are.  I got A-D so I'll never run out.  It's just one more step in my skin care routine.

I did Google WEN brow serum but my picture didn't come up.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife Thanks for the review.  I might give it a try.

I just Googled again and you're right, your picture doesn't come up now -- it's a picture of the serum duo.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

@sueinsf 

I googled "WEN Brow Serum" and @SurferWife's photo does come up.  Click on "Images".  It's one of the photos.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@SurferWife 

@sueinsf 

I googled "WEN Brow Serum" and @SurferWife's photo does come up.  Click on "Images".  It's one of the photos.

LOL!  I'll have to take your word for it because when I Google "Wen Brow Serum", I do not see a picture of me.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife - Happy Saturday 😎

Thank you soooo much for posting about this new brow serum and your experience. I DVR'd the WEN shows and am def interested in the brow serum. I especially like the suggestion that Chaz said the serum can add color/darken the brows (your natural color).

I use a universal pencil and Gimmie Brow to define and fill in some sparse areas for my brows. If this serum can add some fullness and color, I would be thrilled!

Can you please comment on these questions?

1) Per Chaz, best to use am and pm. For am, I have limited time to get ready and roll Mon-Fri. Does the serum dry quickly after application?

2) Can I use my usual brow makeup items over it without any issues? 
3) I'm hoping that with the WEN serum eventually I might only need some minimal pencil application to achieve the brow definition I want. Your thoughts? Do you need less brow makeup?

I have the duo serum item in my cart. Understand it might sell out before end of March, but is it true that this will remain a $50 event offer for the entire month of March? Q sent me an email stating all WEN is 20% off for the month of March

Appreciate your help @SurferWife  🤗 I'm checking on my open orders and watching the Skinn Cosmetics show on HSN now before I need to head out for the rest of the day. Will check in again soon 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Brow Serum

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks for asking!

1) I use it morning & night.  It does dry quickly.  It has a slight tingle sensation for a few minutes, so I would say when that subsides, it is dry.

2). Yes!  In the morning, I apply my make-up as usual.  I use brow powder rather than a pencil, as well as by brow setting gel (I use Benefit 24-hour setting gel) and do not have any problems whatsoever.  My brow powder doesn't wear off during the day.

3). I've only been using it a month, but I will say I will probably always continue to use my brow powder because of the numerous gray hairs.  I need the definition of a medium-brown/auburn eyebrow.

Edited to add...yes, the 20% off is through the end of March!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks for asking!

1) I use it morning & night.  It does dry quickly.  It has a slight tingle sensation for a few minutes, so I would say when that subsides, it is dry.

2). Yes!  In the morning, I apply my make-up as usual.  I use brow powder rather than a pencil, as well as by brow setting gel (I use Benefit 24-hour setting gel) and do not have any problems whatsoever.  My brow powder doesn't wear off during the day.

3). I've only been using it a month, but I will say I will probably always continue to use my brow powder because of the numerous gray hairs.  I need the definition of a medium-brown/auburn eyebrow.

Edited to add...yes, the 20% off is through the end of March!

Thank you Doll @SurferWife  - I'm going to place my order.

I think Chaz should gift you a thank you kit of your favorite WEN products for helping us! Will check in with you again soon, have a FABULOUS weekend! Aloha 🌺

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri