WEN

Respected Contributor

Will be following with you.  I lost most of my brows as I have aged.  I think you have nice brows now so will be interested in what happens until Chaz visits.  My experience is that it took a lot longer to see any results from any product I used.   Hope your results start sooner,

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Contributor

I will look forward to your posts!

Honored Contributor

Appreciate you doing this for us @SurferWife .  Looking forward to your next update!

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I've been taking pictures weekly, but it's hard to get both eyes in one picture in the right lighting & my pictures don't really show the progress as well as when I'm looking in my make-up mirror.  I'll keep trying, though.

I WILL say I DEFINITELY see growth!  After a LIFETIME of getting my brows waxed, I have a few areas on my brow tails that would not grow back in and now I see hairs growing FOR THE FIRST TIME!  I probably REALLY started noticing it on week 3.  Right now, they look a bit bushy & unkempt because they have grown long.  I use the serum twice daily and in my opinion it doubles as a brow primer for my eyebrow powder.  It's not advertised as such, but it seems to be a bit "primer-ish".  I am MORE than impressed!  When Chaz is here on March 4th, if he has the brow serum in I will order multiples.  I will try to call in to give my feedback!

If you are looking to grow your brows, get this!!  You do need to be consistent, though.  I think if I were to only use it every now & then I probably wouldn't see the great results I'm seeing.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

On Instagram yesterday, he mentioned he will have duos of the brow serum on the next visit. He will also have 32 ounce duos of 319 along with either TeaTree, Lavender, Or Sweet Almond Mint. (I wish Pomegranite was a choice, but I will be buying the TT duo)

Honored Contributor

@scullychick 

I follow him on Instagram but didn't hear that!  Thanks so much!  I will MOST DEFINITELY get a duo...or 2!  I am seeing AMAZING results!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife I got this in an email (not yet posted):

Botanical Brow Enhancing Serum Duo A516796 $49.96-Retail Value $110

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@SurferWife I got this in an email (not yet posted):

Botanical Brow Enhancing Serum Duo A516796 $49.96-Retail Value $110

@sueinsf 

Thanks!  I received the email, too!  I'm getting a duo of the brow gel and the duo of the skin care (exfoliator & night cream)...wow!  My 2 faves!

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife   Hey neighbor, Glad that brow serum is working for you.  Hope it can

do miracles on mine.  I'm going to try it.  BTW do you have the 

item # for the duo set of the face exfoliator & night cream?  

I've been using the 613 NBT on my face but was wandering

if his night cream would work better.  Thanks in advance!

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun 

Hey neighbor!

The item number for the skin care is A521457, but it's not up yet.  Chaz will be on the air at 9:00pm our time, so we should wait to buy them at 9:01 pm!

Regarding the brow serum, I think the key is to be consistent.  I use it morning & night & after 3 weeks, I started seeing my bare tails growing hairs!!