WEN

Honored Contributor

I thought it would be fun to document my brow journey between now & when Chaz is here on March 4th.  I'll post another picture before his next visit.  I would think that one month would be long enough to see incremental changes.

So....day 1...February 3rd.  Will post day 7 next Thursday.

5BADBFA4-6813-4101-B786-48146A5BA8CD.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

He has a brow serum?  I haven't seen him on air in a very long time.

Esteemed Contributor

What is the brow serum supposed to do?

Trusted Contributor

you are beautiful and so very brave w/ that closeup.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 

He just launched it in his website January 31st.  It hasn't come to the Q yet, but he has some shows on March 4th, so perhaps he will launch it here then.  I purchased it on his website.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@hopi 

It helps to encourage and promote the appearance of fuller, thicker brows.  I have some very sparse areas on my brows that I'm hoping this will encourage re-growth.  We shall see!

Honored Contributor

@untitled 

Awww...thank you!  I've waited so long for Chaz to launch this product, so I'm really going to put it to the test!  The directions say use twice a day, but I'm using it only with my nighttime routine.  I haven't tried it yet under my make-up, but it does dry fairly quickly so I'm sure it would be fine.  I didn't put make-up on this morning, so I'm not sure how it will do.  I should probably use it twice a day to really put it to the test.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I would be thrilled if my brows looked like yours!

Mine have not only gotten so scarce the last few years, what I have left seems to go any which way they want, including sticking straight up and out!  Any of the products I've tried that claim to "tame" unruly brows either don't work or I feel like my brows are glued to my skin.

One of the more minor inconveniences of aging, and one I also never thought I'd have to deal with. 

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@rms1954 

He just launched it in his website January 31st.  It hasn't come to the Q yet, but he has some shows on March 4th, so perhaps he will launch it here then.  I purchased it on his website.

Thanks and I'm gonna check your progress when you post again!  I have tried several lash and brow serums ... no luck.

Honored Contributor

Your brows look pretty good as is.  Personally I would just fill in with a good pencil or powder filler.