WEN

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP 

I use it as my LAST skincare step.  I've never had a problem with it.  In my morning routine I use a little less since I'm wearing brow products.  I have found if I use a lot in the morning, by brow powder doesn't go on as smoothly.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Thanks, @SurferWife , I won't be so worried about trying to not get other products on my eyebrows first from now on. 

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Thanks, @SurferWife , I won't be so worried about trying to not get other products on my eyebrows first from now on. 

@CamilleP 

Chaz just said that he uses the brow serum as his last skin care step, just as @SurferWife said.

So, that's straight from the creator of the product.😉

Respected Contributor

Thanks, @geezerette , I didn't see today's presentation, so I appreciate you passing on that info.  I use my fingers to rub the serum into the skin after applying with the plastic tube cap, so I can feel the cool sensation on my skin, and I know it's where it needs to be to work.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Thanks, @geezerette , I didn't see today's presentation, so I appreciate you passing on that info.  I use my fingers to rub the serum into the skin after applying with the plastic tube cap, so I can feel the cool sensation on my skin, and I know it's where it needs to be to work.

@CamilleP 

He didn't mention that on the show.  It was in his after-show social media.

Respected Contributor

BROW SERUM on air with Chaz Now.

Respected Contributor

Well, I'm nearly at the end of my second tube of brow serum, and I have to honestly say I am not really seeing any change or benefit, which really surprises me.  I get such good results with the scalp tonic, I hoped for the same with my brows, and I'm not seeing it.  I went back to the start of the thread and saw that @SurferWife started seeing results within the first month, so I think, after nearly two, I would see results if there were going to be any..  Has anyone else used it for a while and not seen any benefit, or am I an outlier on this product?

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP 

That's a bummer you haven't seen any difference.  Where I've seen the the difference is in the tails.  I use it mostly at night now.  My brow powder did not apply well over it when I was using it in the morning, even after waiting a bit to let it dry.  So I only use it in the morning if I'm not going to wear make-up that day.  I'd like to see my tails grow in a bit more.  My left one needs it more than my right one.

Overall, I like it & am keeping my AD since my tails, especially my left one is filling in nicely.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I decided to cancel my a/d, since I'm not really seeing results, and I don't need to spend extra money on products which don't work.  The scalp tonic is excellent, so I will keep it coming.  I may try it on my eyebrows, perhaps the more liquid solution penetrates my skin better?  We'll see.  Thanks, @SurferWife , I am glad it is working for you!

Respected Contributor

@CamilleP  I've only used one tube of the brow serum so far - I think it lasted me about 3 months, but I was only using it once a day for the latter part of that time.  I do think I saw a little filling in of some sparser areas.  I  have the second tube left and will use that but I don't know that I will need to continue the A/D after that.