WEN

Super Contributor

Wen Family,   I am looking for some input on the WEN body cream (I think they are called NBT).  I haven't tried these and typically use Philosophy or Beekman body to moisturize. But I am dealing with some old scars and aging skin and wondered if there's benefit to switch to WEN.  I saw the last presentation with Chaz and he talked about eliminating wrinkles.  Thought I'd reach out to get some input folr folks who have used the treatment creams.  Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@srgtdj 

Hi Marguerite! I use the Wen body creams primarily on my legs. They are great moisturizers, however, they can feel a bit greasy if you use too much. A little goes along way.  I can’t speak to helping wrinkles or scars, but the scents are delicious 😋.  The body creams are pricey ($80?) and I think you could find something that targets your needs at a lower price point if you’re interested. Good luck in your search.

Esteemed Contributor

@srgtdj - I use the NBT all the time from head to toe. As mentioned, a little goes a long way. Mostly I use the 319 and if I want a little scent, I add the Wen oil. I also have the 613 NBT.

Sometimes, I'm a little "funny" when it comes to scents. One day its fine the next not so much so I stick with the two mentioned.

Hope you like it. Definitely worth the price and a jar lasts a long time.

Honored Contributor

@srgtdj I use the WEN NIBT head to toe...literally.  The other ladies are right...a little goes a long way!  Yes, it is pricey but I think it is far superior to other body creams because of the treatment properties.  I use it in my skin care routine, morning & night, from forehead to décolletage.  My skin truly feels hydrated, even brighter, the next morning.  I don’t have deep wrinkles, but I do have lines.  They do soften and become less visible over time, especially on the décolletage (as Chaz has stated in the presentations).

I have used Philosophy body creams & Josie’s body butter.  Although I do like both, I prefer WEN because of the treatment properties, and of course the Vitamin K & Arnica.  Occasionally I use my Philosophy body cream because the scent I have is one of my fave Philosophy scents.  However, I feel like I’m not getting the benefits of my WEN and my skin just doesn’t feell as hydrated.

I hope this helps.  However, you be the judge.  Try it for yourself and let us know what you think.  Aloha!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

Thanks @SurferWife ..VERY helpful.   I just ordered 2 of the WEN Fall body treatments (apple and vanilla pumpkin)..can't wit to try it!

Super Contributor

Thanks @riley1 @Lisa Y --your inout was helpful.  I ordered 2 WEN body treatments in the Fall scent--can't wait to try them!

Trusted Contributor

@srgtdj wrote:

Thanks @SurferWife ..VERY helpful.   I just ordered 2 of the WEN Fall body treatments (apple and vanilla pumpkin)..can't wit to try it!

@srgtdj   Vanilla pumpkin is one of my favorites. Yummy.

Esteemed Contributor

@srgtdj ,   @Lisa Y ,

Hello ladies!  I currently have Chaz's Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment in several WEN Seasonal fragrances plus 613 & 319, which I prefer for winter.

I wouldn't keep buying them if they weren't fantastic. I do compare, I do my homework, and Chaz's ingredient choices impress me so much.

Chaz always says compare your usual moisturizer on one side to WEN NIBT on the other side for 30 days. If you decide to do that I'd love to read your follow-up here in this thread.  

I also use them head to toe year 'round. Wonderful on face, neck, and decoletté.

Thinning skin on arms looks much more youthful. In winter I used to get dry, itchy skin and my ankles & shins would be flaky...no more.

When you're done applying, work what's left into your nails and cuticle.

Frequent Contributor

A long time ago Wen used to sell Body LOTIONS 32 oz on QVC. Not the Body Treatment he is selling now a days at QVC. Those were Body Lotions and very ligtht on the skin. I used to buy them all the time. I think they were about $ 75 for the 32 oz bottles on QVC . All of a sudden QVC stopped selling them . And Wen is selling only the Body Treatment cream now. I dont care for the Body Treatment cream since it is so greasy. I live in Hawaii with at times high humitiy and need a ligth Body Lotion. I wish Wen would sell the large Body Lotions at QVC again, since at the Q they were alot cheaper then on his webside.

Respected Contributor

Hi Marguerite!  There is not one NBT that Chaz made that I haven't tried.  They are ALL amazing.  I've tried TONS of lotions and potions on my body.  This is in a class by itself, not kidding.  I have so many too.  Each morning I choose which one and you don't have to re-apply!