WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Black Friday Weekend Sale Starts This Friday!

I wasn't planning on buying anything but my CA gallon is pretty much empty so I ordered a 32 oz. bottle to hold me over until my AD gallon ships next month.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

I bought 3 of the FVWP styling cremes from Chaz's site - saved $18 with the discount and free shipping.  I didn't want to buy it on QVC because I don't need any more mousse or RTM.  Very happy with my purchase! Smiley Happy

BUMMER!  They sent me 3 of the RTM's instead of the styling creme - the receipt says "styling creme" so I know I ordered correctly.  Tried to call them but it's after hours, so will have to call them tomorrow morning.  Oh, well, mistakes happen.  Just hope they still have the FVWP styling creme available. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

I bought 3 of the FVWP styling cremes from Chaz's site - saved $18 with the discount and free shipping.  I didn't want to buy it on QVC because I don't need any more mousse or RTM.  Very happy with my purchase! Smiley Happy

BUMMER!  They sent me 3 of the RTM's instead of the styling creme - the receipt says "styling creme" so I know I ordered correctly.  Tried to call them but it's after hours, so will have to call them tomorrow morning.  Oh, well, mistakes happen.  Just hope they still have the FVWP styling creme available. Smiley Sad

@qtrmoonlady1 I had that happen one time where I had ordered the BGT oil and they accidentally sent me the 613 oil instead. I e-mailed them and they immediately sent me the correct oil along with a return label so that I could return the wrong one.

Valued Contributor

@HSB1204 They don't open until 11:00 today (but that would be California time, I guess, so I'm not sure exactly when they do open), but I did send their CS an e-mail this morning and am waiting to hear from them.  I'm sure it will all go smoothly.   On Black Friday, with the discount, yet, sales were probably very hectic at Chaz's salon.