WEN

Esteemed Contributor

WEN Black Friday Weekend Sale Starts This Friday!

d1289564-12c4-4ceb-ad41-959d62622f7b.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN Black Friday Weekend Sale Starts This Friday!

[ Edited ]

Well, well, well........ Here it is dear Wenners! Long awaited by many - WEN BLACK FRIDAY SALE of 2016!  It's at 20% off, probably free shipping with a certain amount spent, and all YOU have to KNOW is what day of the week it starts, and what year it is.  The rest is done - you'll get as many of wonderful packages full of WEN straight from Chaz Dean, as your heart desires!  HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Respected Contributor

Thanks @sonechko! I think I'm stocked up on everything. Are you buying anything?

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @sonechko for starting this thread.  Like @HSB1204 I can't think of anything I need from there, but you never know! 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Nothing for me either. The only things that I would want to order I can't (a gallon of FVWP and the FAS items - which I understand why not on the already 50% off FAS)  because none of them are included in the 20% off. 😢

Esteemed Contributor

Woman Happy  Just in case, just in case girls! We must know all the options available to us. 

@AmericanBulldogMom, @BExplorer you MAY think - "I don't need anything anymore", and then...... Oooohhhps, another Wen accidently "jumps" in your cart and ends up in your hair! Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Woman Happy  Just in case, just in case girls! We must know all the options available to us. 

@AmericanBulldogMom, @BExplorer you MAY think - "I don't need anything anymore", and then...... Oooohhhps, another Wen accidently "jumps" in your cart and ends up in your hair! Woman LOL

@sonechko you already know me so well 😀....... I should know better than that by now. 

Esteemed Contributor

Smiley Happy Oh yeah I do! I do indeed.... @AmericanBulldogMom - I read your posts, Wennedict! Woman HappyHeart

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Nothing for me either. The only things that I would want to order I can't (a gallon of FVWP and the FAS items - which I understand why not on the already 50% off FAS)  because none of them are included in the 20% off. 😢

@AmericanBulldogMom It's too bad the 20% doesn't apply to gallons. I bought a gallon of POM during one of these 20% off sales at one point but lately the gallons always seem to be excluded.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko That may be true but for now I'll try to have some will power Cat Tongue