WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Birthday Gift for All of You!

Pleasantly surprised to see that my big order of July 10 is scheduled to arrive by UPS tomorrow, Friday, July 12. WOW!!! Chaz's website is almost like Amazon in the speed with which they operate, including the free shipping! I barely have time to twiddle my thumbs in anticipation! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Don't forget!

Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 11.33.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 11.34.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 11.34.23 AM.png

Respected Contributor

I placed my order this morning!

2 32 ounce Bella Spirit CC

1 Bella Spirit RTM

1 1.7 ounce 613 EDP

2 16 ounce 613 BCC

1 .30 SFF EDP

I am so glad that Chaz gave this gift to us! I had given up on QVC restocking the Bella Spirit CC and was rationing the last bottle that I have. 

I tried to hold out for the Bella Spirit Dry Oil but just couldn't

@World Traveler That is very fast shipping! Hope my order ships that quickly too, however it will take longer to get to Tennessee but it's worth waiting for. 

Happy Birthday Chaz!!!!Heart

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol Oh, that is a nice order you have going there. Smiley LOL

I live on the West Coast, so that is why it is coming fast. With QVC orders, it usually takes a week to almost two. I'm enjoying this speedy delivery. It is coming UPS.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Tennessee Vol Oh, that is a nice order you have going there. Smiley LOL

I live on the West Coast, so that is why it is coming fast. With QVC orders, it usually takes a week to almost two. I'm enjoying this speedy delivery. It is coming UPS.

@World Traveler Thanks! I'm excited to get the 613 EDP and Bella Spirit RTM. I intend to use the 613 BCC to cleanse my face when I wear makeup as well as my body. I really hope the Chaz makes a Bella Spirit BCC too! 

I only bought Bella Spirit Ancillary products when Chaz was here in June so I had some catching up to do! Woman Very Happy

Chaz is so generous!!!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler 

My order shipped yesterday and will be delivered Wednesday!!!! Awesome Customer Service!!!

Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol Super! Love the anticipation. Heart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Too bad I didn't know about the coupon earlier, as I had already placed an order with QVC on free shipping day which was in processing and couldn't be cancelled.  Would have bought less and spent less if I had gotten it from Chaz.  Oh well!! 

Super Contributor

@sueinsf, The same thing happened to me. I ordered a duo of one scent of RTM. I would have liked to ordered two different scents and his site ends up being a dollar cheaper a bottle. I tried to cancel but it is also in process. They have had my money for several days now, and it is not shipping. All very frustrating
Honored Contributor

I got the email the other day and I ended up cancelling what I purchased on Sunday from QVC with free shipping as the CD sale was a much better deal.

I like to give the shampoo tech at the salon 16 oz bottles or I give her the rest of my 32 oz if I bring a large bottle in.  I have so many bottles from kits that I am happy to give it away to people who love it.

I ordered a Spring Floral CC since mine has been on wait list at the Q since June 4.

I bought the SOB candle as a treat.

40% if nothing to sneeze at.  If I needed to stock up, I would.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN