WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Birthday Gift for All of You!

@World Traveler 

Thanks! It is fun to have the same date.  I'm willing to guess Chaz's celebration will be more fun than mine two weeks from today!  I'll be watching Instagram to see how he celebrated.  

Honored Contributor

Hmmmm.....the Summer Melon Mint CANDLE sounds like a good item to get 40% off!

Want to share what you all are going to get?

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if you have to be on auto order or can this be a one time order?  And is it 40% your total order?

Honored Contributor

WOW! Love this!

Purchased five candles (Fall Tuscan Pear, Fall Ginger Pumpkin, Winter White Forest, Winter Vanilla Mint, and the Summer Melon Mint).

Also purchased another paddle brush.

And.....the last item was the 613 Replenishing Mist Treatment.

Saved $172 for items I planned to get during his Fall presentation, before I knew about this great deal. PLUS FREE SHIPPING!

Thank you, Chaz; and Happy Birthday to you!

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker You do not have to be on auto delivery; he doesn't offer that on his website to my knowledge.

And yes, the 40% off on his website is for your TOTAL order. Smiley Happy

Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Thank you so very much for posting this, World Traveler!!!!  Yes, I knew Chaz's birthday was around the corner, was not sure which day though. 

Respected Contributor

@jpie wrote:

@World Traveler 

Thanks! It is fun to have the same date.  I'm willing to guess Chaz's celebration will be more fun than mine two weeks from today!  I'll be watching Instagram to see how he celebrated.  

Yes, I think he has his summer party soon!

Valued Contributor

Thank you, @World Traveler !!  I bought a 32 oz Bella Spirit Indigo.  Even though the price has been raised from $80 to $90, at 40% off, it's still a bargain and a wonderful CC.  I use it every day.  I also bought the texturizing spray in Spring Orange Blossom (one of my very favorite scents).  This product hasn't worked for me in the past, but I'm giving it another try.  So with the discount applied to each individual item, the Indigo came to $54 and the spray $24, and with free shipping, the entire order came to $78 instead of $134.  Excellent!  Cat Happy

I

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler   Thank you for the quick reply.  Time for me to do MY "Christmas in July" shopping.

Honored Contributor

If someone else has already stated this, I apologize for stating it again.  Remember it is a one-time use code.  Get everything you want in one transaction because you can't use it again, once you've used it.  I learned this the hard way in the past.

I'm hitting him up for SFF eau de parfum!  He will ship it to HI.  That's why I love him.  SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHES TO CHAZ!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.