WEN

Trusted Contributor

WEN Beauty iQ Steal 5/19

[ Edited ]

Run...don't walk....or I will buy them all!!  Thanks to @rochelleS who posted this in another thread.😀  And yes dear I owe you some updates on things!  I'm sorry it's taking so long...hope to this weekend!

Anywayyyy 32oz CC + 16oz NBT for $69.96.!!!  In the spring and summer seasonals!!! I jumped on the STP!  I'm thinking I need the SHP too!  Who am I kidding....I'm going to get a few of these!  If I had unlimited funds I'd get 1 of each😜  Summer is my favorite time to stock up, and if this is a taste of what's to come in June, I will be very very happy!  And very very poor!! 😍😜😀

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Beauty iQ Steal 5/19

I got the STP! I hate the $16.72 shipping, but for STP NIBT, I’ll deal with it. 🤪

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo

I look forward to catching up. Most importantly is that I hope to hear you're feeling better 💖. 

Do know the real credit goes to @x Hedge! She posted this incredible Steal last night in the May TSV thread. I jumped on it and then paged another poster on the Footnanny thread where you saw it. I'm glad you started a new topic though. Hopefully more here will see this great offer. I think I'll post on the BB too. Not to step on your toes but the mods will delete yours for a duplicate posted topic. Happened to me once. Hope you and @x Hedge don't mind. Just want to spread the joy.

Speaking of joy... I'm just so tickled to purchase the elusive STP NBT. Geez, it's been out of stock forever. I've been stalking daily. This is such a better deal. Even our lovely @SurferWife is going to bite her high shipping bullet. I adore the edp, it's so nice and truly look forward to the NBT. Now I'm wondering if I should get two? 

A343939 is the item #. See if you can edit and add this to your OP. (I included this in case you can't ♡♡♡)

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS before I post this info on the BY board I wanted you to get a chance to look at this and BUY it,!!😜

hautelook has a Bobbi Brown Beach set for sale.  It's the 3.4oz size with a small lotion.  Usually the 1.7oz is what's available.  The 3.4oz is a holiday thing...I've been happy to get that size for $100.  The set on hautelook was $65 at Macy's and Nordstroms this year.  I got 2 sets.  NOW it's $26,!!!!!!! I'm the proud owner of 3 more😜  I'll use it as linen spray at that price!  It screams summer to me.....but l also love the smell of Coppertone. 

Occasional Contributor

Could anyone tell me what they think the shelf life of UNIBT is? I'm so tempted to get the Beauty IQ steal in STP, but I have a lot of lotion to go through already. But I love the scent of tropical paradise and I don't have it in the body treatment...Hopefully someone might see this before the steal ends this afternoon. Thanks in advance!
Trusted Contributor

@katekensington wrote:
Could anyone tell me what they think the shelf life of UNIBT is? I'm so tempted to get the Beauty IQ steal in STP, but I have a lot of lotion to go through already. But I love the scent of tropical paradise and I don't have it in the body treatment...Hopefully someone might see this before the steal ends this afternoon. Thanks in advance!

I dont know this for sure but i would say minimum 2 year ~ i have some 613 ~ and i know its more than 2 years old ~ and it is still good

Esteemed Contributor

The clock doesn't start until the container is opened.

Once you open it, you can expect at least two years, as long as you close it when it's not in use, store it in a reasonable temperature, and don't contaminate it with dirty hands.

My question is, how can you stand to not open the NIBT and start using it as soon as it arrives??

Why keep using an inferior product just because you already have it opened?

@katekensington wrote:

Contributor

Thank you so much to you all with the eagle eye on this great steal! This is my favorite non-TSV and it doesn't come up very often. I have been checking often for this one each season and had pretty much given up! 

I got 2 SCLVs last year but can't resist another, and an STP too. I went to pack yesterday for my beach trip and my Lug bag had an STP SC and RTM in the sneaky side pocket, so I had a nice surprise. 😀 Now I can cap it off with a treat of the NIBT. 

To whoever asked about shelf life, the unopened ones seem to keep their scent for more than a year at least, and even the ones I've had open for almost that long still smell and work like new. Someone a while back recommended storing the excess in a tightly sealed container(s) in the fridge after you open a large size. I'm going to do that with my 20 oz 319. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@rochelleS before I post this info on the BY board I wanted you to get a chance to look at this and BUY it,!!😜

hautelook has a Bobbi Brown Beach set for sale.  It's the 3.4oz size with a small lotion.  Usually the 1.7oz is what's available.  The 3.4oz is a holiday thing...I've been happy to get that size for $100.  The set on hautelook was $65 at Macy's and Nordstroms this year.  I got 2 sets.  NOW it's $26,!!!!!!! I'm the proud owner of 3 more😜  I'll use it as linen spray at that price!  It screams summer to me.....but l also love the smell of Coppertone. 

@Suebdoo

Thanks so much for the heads up. It poured so hard her my house was shaking. I conked out and just woke with a beast of a headache. My sutafed, Tylenol and hot tea are just starting to kick in. Still a bit foggy but looked at the Beach duo. Great price! But does this smell just like Coppertone? Or are there other notes that make up this popular fragrance that you can talk to me about please? I'd tried the Wen SMC edp but the notes, didn't develop on me like others experienced. I never got any coconut  with that, unlike the  CC. I returned it. Talk to me, please!

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS  I am glad you survived the storm,!!  We have no concept of rain anymore in Albuquerque.  

I'm sorry I'm horrible at describing scents.....seriously haven't a clue, and certainly not a chance to even get close to your descriptions!!,😜  It smells like Coppertone sunscreen LOL  I don't think there is a strong coconut smell...if there is I don't smell it.  it just screams water and summer memories to me.  I do smell coconut in the SMC CC and no mango.  I think the strongest coconut is in the oil.  I've not smelled the EDP.  

I'm really excited to see what fragrances are in the sets he hasn't presented yet.  I saw a picture that @Worldtravler showed from her last salon visit to Chaz's salon.  Thanks again for the wonderful recap of your trip!!!