WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN Beauty iQ Steal 5/19

@rochelleS'not sure if you saw this.  I'm not going to get my STP set until Tuesday!  I'm going to get my BB set on Tuesday too!  Fast shipping on the hautelook order!  I wish I could send you a sample of the EDP.  Would be fun if some of us could exchange into to do this.  I think there are FB pages but don't know where.  Would be even better if we lived close!  Fun!

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo, I've always wished a few of us could swap email addys for the purpose of swapping WEN.

I would've gladly ordered the 3 quart TSV with three winter seasonals IF i knew someone who would give me their WRC for my WVM...and someone else who would've traded my WWC for their WRC.

There must be someone who wants to end up with 3 WVM or 3 WWC as much as I wanted to end up with 3 WRCs.

On this BeautyiQ Steal I'd have traded to end up with a quart of SCLV cc and a STP or SCB NIBT.

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@rochelleS'not sure if you saw this.  I'm not going to get my STP set until Tuesday!  I'm going to get my BB set on Tuesday too!  Fast shipping on the hautelook order!  I wish I could send you a sample of the EDP.  Would be fun if some of us could exchange into to do this.  I think there are FB pages but don't know where.  Would be even better if we lived close!  Fun!

@Suebdoo

Such a sweetheart! I'd love to try a sample and I'd send you some you haven't tried too😚 I did end up Googling reviews but I was feeling so blechy with a headache I just couldn't wrap my head around much that night. Oh well.

Talking headaches...I received a pkg from the Q and Febreeze wafted out when opened. This is like a death knell to me. Years ago I'd received an eBay item that was well sprayed. I ended up in the hospital with a migraine that imitated a stroke. Scared the you know what outta me! Even thinking about it is distressing. Now I'm practically ready to call hazmat with this darn box. I don't want to touch it!!! Yikes.