WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Beauty Awards - VOTE!!!!

@x Hedge I just put in "beauty awards" again now and it took me right to the place to vote.

I didn't put in the full name that you did because I didn't even know that was what it was called! ha! But I did notice that they have the food award voting link available, so maybe when that is finished they will have a link to the beauty awards.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

oh dear @tcmalfa, I'v never voted just once.

It makes me wait at least 24 hours before it allows another vote, even though I clear cookies, dump my history, etc.

I use my vote strategically.

I don't just vote for WEN.

@x Hedge WOW! That is interesting. I did it several times, one right after another yesterday. Wonder why it makes you wait 24 hours. I am using Safari as my browser. Not sure if that might be the reason you can't do it more times.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@x Hedge I did the same thing... voted for some Perricone and Tatcha products that I use

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

Just a reminder to vote, vote, vote! 

We can't afford to let down our guard. We need to be diligent on behalf of Chaz. He has an impressive record so far on winning, particularly with his cleansing conditioner. What is it, seven years in a row? Something like that, I think.

Let's all do as much as we can to keep the awards going his way!

Thanks in advance. Heart

Regular Contributor

Seems like Best Conditioner should also have been an option for a WEN vote.

Respected Contributor

Great reminder to vote!  Wen Dry Oil Spray should be on the list!  It is a miracle find for me.

Honored Contributor

@jpie I really love the dry oil too. I know I overuse it, but I just love spraying it all over my face and chest, in addition to my hair. I got it in 613, so the scent is quite lovely and light on me.

I initially had TWO auto deliveries on it when Chaz introduced it; they were duo sets. I just recently did another auto-delivery because the AD on the other sets had finished out. I like having one in the shower, one on the side of the bathtub, and one on the vanity. 

Esteemed Contributor

Vote every day. I'm disappointed Bella spirit is not in the running for best lip treatment because it is the BEST and also the dry oil.
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, the Dry Oil should be under Best Innovation and  Bella Spirit under Best Lip Treatment.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@x Hedge wrote:

oh dear @tcmalfa, I'v never voted just once.

It makes me wait at least 24 hours before it allows another vote, even though I clear cookies, dump my history, etc.

I see your point @x Hedge, but in my case, I actually am voting for WEN. I don't use any of the other products listed in the survey, so I can't really spread my votes around. Maybe by this time next year when the voting rolls around again, I'll have tried some of the other products that were nominated. There are a few I've seen others talk about in the Beauty forum that sound pretty great.

Good luck with your picks & have fun voting...I hope the products you love do well Smiley Happy

@x Hedge

Just adding an edit because your name didn't highlight in the post...not sure what I'm doing wrong Smiley Frustrated