WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Beauty Awards - VOTE!!!!

[ Edited ]

Are you all still voting every day or several times a day? Heart 

It's one of the best ways we can support Chaz and what all his products have done for us. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

That Dooters ~ Beauty & Brains !!!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Only a few more days to vote. Vote every day, several times a day, if you can/want. We want WEN to win!

Honored Contributor

From Chaz, 8/28/18:

13 year Anniversary.

On August, 27th 2005, I launched my WEN Cleansing Conditioners on @qvc with @ellie_ellers @amygarber38 @a.boyd10 and @krharbach joined my WEN Girls in September 2005.

They are headed into their 14th year of being WEN Angels, I can’t believe how fast the time has gone.

Please remember to go to QVC.com and vote for the Customer Choice Beauty Awards 2018, (just type “beauty awards” in the search box) and vote for your favorite WEN products. We are nominated in 6 categories, (question number 1, 3, 5, 19, 33, 44).

Thank you for your continued love and support.

Chaz Dean.Girls.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I find it interesting and quizzical that QVC does not seem to be promoting the Beauty Awards in the way of a prominent link. I only hear about it on some programs when the host says to vote "for your favorite."

But that lack of promotion is good for all Wenners, as we are aware of it and have been voting for several days now (up until 9/4, I think is the deadline). So WEN should come out a winner if we stay committed to voting often for our favorite product.

I have seen a couple of other threads, but not the hooplahs that usually happens around this time of the year for the October awards.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Excuse me for being redundant, but please VOTE today and tomorrow (9/4 is the last chance to vote) for the WEN products, if Chaz and his products have made a difference in your hair. Heart

WEN is up for an award in SIX categories; 1, 3, 5, 19, 33, and 44.

Here's the link to the beauty awards voting area:

https://www.qvc.com/content/beauty/customer-choice-beauty-awards.html?redirectTerm=beauty+awards

Honored Contributor

From Dooters, 9/4/18:

Now that I've had some rest, and yes I did buy on TSV day.... a lot, I want to remind everyone that 9/4 is the last day to vote on the Customer Choice Beauty Awards.

I hate to beat a dead horse (who the hell came up with that crappy saying) but, I will put out a reminder to all my fellow WENNERS.

https://www.qvc.com/…/b…/customer-choice-beauty-awards.html…

•