WEN

Respected Contributor

Well, for me this is a pretty good bargain. Two 32 oz conditioners For $54...with taxes and shipping, $61 and change.  Yeah there's only 3 selections but I use Lavender so that's what I got.  When you break it down that's about $30 a piece and lately, that's been the best price...

Honored Contributor

I got an email for the brow serum A516796 but when I put in the item number It says Item Sold Out.  I think this was the product SurferWife was using.

Valued Contributor

@rms1954 I hope I'm correct, the duo brow serum may show up when

Chaz is on air.  You should try later when the show starts.  Fingers

crossed.

Respected Contributor

I wish I could buy the Big Deal to support Chaz, but I really, really don't need more CC!  I just got about half my perm cut off yesterday, it was done last May but still quite curly, but the straight roots were starting to look kind of weird, so I'll ttransition back to straight hair over the course of 2-3 haircuts.  So I will now be using LESS CC than I was, and I have gallons sitting in storage that go back 3-4 years, untouched.  I have TT on a/d from the last good deal, and that's 3-32 ouncers at a time with two more shipments coming.  I have no place to even store more CC.  I cannot use any of the summer CC formulas, and only one of the spring formulas, which I am not so fond of and finally got used up last year and don't want more.  I'm allergic to Arnica montana, so I can't use the skin care products any more, and anything else I might want to order some of isn't even in stock, it's all backordered due to the fire at the NC warehouse.  How do I support Chaz during this visit?  I honest to goodness do not know!

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

crossed.

Got it!!!!!!  Finally showed up Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I got an email for the brow serum A516796 but when I put in the item number It says Item Sold Out.  I think this was the product SurferWife was using.

@rms1954 

Yes, I am using it and ❤️❤️❤️ it!  It took 3 weeks before I started seeing real results and I am hooked.  My bare tails are finally filling in!  I am getting the duo on A-D!  If you put the item number in the search bar it will come up.  I'm just waiting for Chaz to get on the air before I buy it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

crossed.

Got it!!!!!!  Finally showed up Smiley Happy

@rms1954 

@AlohaSun is correct.  You get the "sold out" page when they don't want you to order the product before it's presented.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954 

Yes, I am using it and ❤️❤️❤️ it!  It took 3 weeks before I started seeing real results and I am hooked.  My bare tails are finally filling in!  I am getting the duo on A-D!  If you put the item number in the search bar it will come up.  I'm just waiting for Chaz to get on the air before I buy it.

Thanks.  I was finally able to get it when I searched at a later time.  Glad to hear your review.  Can't wait to give it a shot.  I actually had microblading done a couple years ago and now one brow is faded while the other is fine.  I still have to fill in now but it's easier to follow with some of the blading still there.  It was too painful and expensive to have it done again so I thought I'd try this.  Tried others with no results.  

Trusted Contributor

My hair is getting so thin. I use the tea tree oil to keep my scalp healthy, and customers repeatedly swear by Tea Tree as a healing, hair building flavor.

Does anyone use tea tree? Does it smell as strong as the TT oil treatment? Does it linger in your hair?

The Big deal is a steal, I want to try Tea Tree hair condiioner but I won't be able to stand the tea tree smell if it lingers in your hair. Anyone use Tea Tree?

Super Contributor

I alternate between Pomegranite and Tea Tree for my first cleanse. I don't think the TT cleansing conditioner smells as strong as the oil, but there is a scent. For me it is milder and does not linger. I use 2 pumps from the 32 ounce bottle for first cleanse on my shoulder length wavy, medium thick hair.  I follow with a mixture of 319 and one of the seasonals (about 4 pumps total from 32 ounce bottles)

There is a Botanical Treatment Spray for the scalp available on his website, but that is even stronger smelling than the treatment oil in my opinion. Hope that helps