WEN

Valued Contributor

@SuzyOwrote:

@BetsyDoodlewrote:

I have been trying to decide between the Lavender, Fig or Tea Tree TSV.  I have used tea tree before and sweet almond mint.  My hair is baby fine but I have a lot of it.  Need volume but some say lavender has dried out their hair, and the fig is for overworked hair (which I have) but here is the "dumb" question--what does fig smell like?  I know the answer is fig, but the only fig I know is fig newton cookies.  It more than likely smells like the fresh fig fruit, but can anyone describe it? 

Fig smells delicious. It's hard for me to describe. Doesn't seem fruity or floral and it's gender-neutral. I think it smells clean and rich. I've used all of them. I have very dry hair and never found Lavendar to dry it out. I'm just finishing up a Lavendar now. But everyone is different.

The great thing about this TSV is, I think we'll be able to change the classic scent for the 2nd and 3rd deliveries. I don't know if this was said but in the past, you can go into your AD plan and edit the scent.

@SuzyO

You should be able to change, you usually can on AD that has different scents.  I also like that you get one seasonal.

Esteemed Contributor

@BetsyDoodlewrote:

I have been trying to decide between the Lavender, Fig or Tea Tree TSV.  I have used tea tree before and sweet almond mint.  My hair is baby fine but I have a lot of it.  Need volume but some say lavender has dried out their hair, and the fig is for overworked hair (which I have) but here is the "dumb" question--what does fig smell like?  I know the answer is fig, but the only fig I know is fig newton cookies.  It more than likely smells like the fresh fig fruit, but can anyone describe it? 

@BetsyDoodle

Lavender was my first Wen purchase. I do not find it drying at all. My hair is not color treated if that would possibly make a difference. The scent is great but the results I have are more so. Shiny, bouncy full hair and it gave my poker straight hair a soft wave. I know @SurferWife had resisted using Lavender, concerned too that it would be drying. She was pleased with the results. Perhaps she'll chime in and share her comments again. HTH's

Super Contributor

Lavender is my favorite classic CC. I have straight, limp hair that I get highlighted blonde so my hair is somewhat damaged on the ends. Lavender is super moisturizing and gives me body and shine = perfect hair.  😁 I always use it for my 1st cleanse Then I follow up with a seasonal for my 2nd cleanse.  The funny thing is I don’t generally love the scent of Lavender, (although I do find it relaxing)  but I will say Chaz does a very nice job with the scent of this CC, it’s very pure and authentic.   But I use the LAV for its great performance on my hair.

Respected Contributor

Hi @Suebdoo, yes, it really is a GREAT TSV!  The AD is great in that too!  NICE deal, it's like you get a free 32oz and free Large RTM!  Chaz is always such a doll!  He had some other great deals too.  I heard him say he won't be back until May 29th so that's around two months away but after May comes GALLONPALOOZA MONTH!!!  That's always so much fun.Can't wait to see which seasonals will be offered.

Honored Contributor

@BetsyDoodle...as @rochelleS mentioned, I did try Lavender and at first loved it, but with consistent use I did find it quite drying. I ended up mixing it with Fig to get my moisture. I did love the fragrance, though.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@SuzyOwrote:

A great WEN TSV! I'm so happy to get 3 deliveries to look forward to. I'm hoping I can change from the TT I ordered this time, to Lavendar or Fig for the 2nd and 3rd deliveries. Can't get enough of the moisturizing spray. 

I made four different trips to the WEN TSV on Q store. Last night at midnight I bought the TSV. Then I went back later and bought the ODO trio of SC in delicious SHP. This morning I bought the Mousse duo, also SHP. And this evening I bought the Texturizing spray duo (SHP). The free shipping alone saves me $$$ just by getting duos and trios. 

I'm so psyched to try SOB. I love citrus so I know I'll love it. And I will get 2 more. I got all that SHP, which is my favorite seasonal.

My hubs is gonna freak out! I'm going to say I had to stock up. My warehouse is not empty, but there was no SHP or SOB in there so I had no choice. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. LOL

@SuzyO  Oh I love your story, I bet we all have similar ones! lol

Great prices & I love the spring scents..Smiley Happy

Thank you!! Guess what? The packages came in, two one day and two the next. My hubby did not say a negative word. I prepared him by saying I had to buy it when it's "on sale" or I would pay double if I had to run out and buy it then. Phew, got away with one there. Smiley Happy))))

Respected Contributor

@SuzyO wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@SuzyOwrote:

A great WEN TSV! I'm so happy to get 3 deliveries to look forward to. I'm hoping I can change from the TT I ordered this time, to Lavendar or Fig for the 2nd and 3rd deliveries. Can't get enough of the moisturizing spray. 

I made four different trips to the WEN TSV on Q store. Last night at midnight I bought the TSV. Then I went back later and bought the ODO trio of SC in delicious SHP. This morning I bought the Mousse duo, also SHP. And this evening I bought the Texturizing spray duo (SHP). The free shipping alone saves me $$$ just by getting duos and trios. 

I'm so psyched to try SOB. I love citrus so I know I'll love it. And I will get 2 more. I got all that SHP, which is my favorite seasonal.

My hubs is gonna freak out! I'm going to say I had to stock up. My warehouse is not empty, but there was no SHP or SOB in there so I had no choice. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. LOL

Thank you!! Guess what? The packages came in, two one day and two the next. My hubby did not say a negative word. I prepared him by saying I had to buy it when it's "on sale" or I would pay double if I had to run out and buy it then. Phew, got away with one there. Smiley Happy))))

@SuzyO  great job!  we have to think quick when those boxes start arriving.Smiley Happy

Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@SuzyOwrote:

@SuzyO nice little haul you got!  I added the SC trio on waitlist in STP.  I just love all the summer stuff.  I bought the SHP and SCLV texturizing duos last summer and still have some left.  I love the SOB.  The CC isnt enough moisture for me so Ihave to mix it with something.  Just an FYI though about the scent.  It's the orange blossom and NOT the citrus fruit smell.  Not really floral.....it's just a nice smell.  Sorry I'm bad at describing scents. mJust didn't want you to expect an orange fragrance.

Thank you... it smells heavenly. I do like citrus and light floral so it's perfect. Reminds me of one spring years go. As we drove into Florida, there were orange blossoms on trees that lined the highway on both sides... It was intoxicating. You're right, it's not the citrus scent but the blossom scent is superb too. 

The only problem with getting a good haul is not having a reason (excuse) to buy more when Chaz comes back with more good deals. 

Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@SuzyO wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@SuzyOwrote:

@SuzyO  great job!  we have to think quick when those boxes start arriving.Smiley Happy

Yes, quick thinking or creating a diversion works! Haha.  I have to get ready for the auto deliveries... he thinks I ordered more. Poor men. They just don't get it. Smiley Happy