WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@BExplorer. After I use the mousse and gs I just spritz some FS holding the can about 10 inches away.  At first I was concerned because I usually shower at night and was afraid what I may wake with.  But Chaz has never been wrong I reminded myself.    It's been wonderful, my stylist even asked what I was doing.  I have even more body to my hair.  I never had body to my hair before Wen.  It just keeps getting better and better.

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@BExplorer. After I use the mousse and gs I just spritz some FS holding the can about 10 inches away.  At first I was concerned because I usually shower at night and was afraid what I may wake with.  But Chaz has never been wrong I reminded myself.    It's been wonderful, my stylist even asked what I was doing.  I have even more body to my hair.  I never had body to my hair before Wen.  It just keeps getting better and better.

Thanks so much @ANewHue!  I am always looking for more body in my hair.  I will give it a try.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@BExplorer. The next day after I brush out I flip my head over and spray the FS and then brush through and I'm set .

Trusted Contributor

Can I just say I'm loving SCB.  Beautiful scent and moisturizing.  I'm stocking up on this one!

Esteemed Contributor

@lrmuffin wrote:

Can I just say I'm loving SCB.  Beautiful scent and moisturizing.  I'm stocking up on this one!

@lrmuffin@ tried it for the first time last night and my hair is incredible, another compliment from my stylist and the scent is divine. @HappyDaze you're going to want to try this one if you haven't already.  

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue, this and SHL are my two favorites!  This is definitely more moisturizing than SHL on my hair.   I'm using these two year round!

Honored Contributor

I just orderd my first bottle of Lavender! It is one of the core CCs I haven't yet tried, even after being a WEN girl for 4 1/2 years! I've recently read comments that Lavender is hydrating, so I'm giving it a try. I've always been a Fig girl, so we'll see how Lavender compares. My core favorite is Tea Tree, so I will alternate using Tea Tree & Lavender for first cleanse, followed by my usual seasonal for second cleanse. Any other Lavender lovers out there? If so, what do you love about it?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I just orderd my first bottle of Lavender! It is one of the core CCs I haven't yet tried, even after being a WEN girl for 4 1/2 years! I've recently read comments that Lavender is hydrating, so I'm giving it a try. I've always been a Fig girl, so we'll see how Lavender compares. My core favorite is Tea Tree, so I will alternate using Tea Tree & Lavender for first cleanse, followed by my usual seasonal for second cleanse. Any other Lavender lovers out there? If so, what do you love about it?

I will be honest, LAV is not one of the best CC's for me - it is more on the drying side for me. But, in saying all that, I did order the latest TSV in LAV. I did this purposely bc the Light CC has lavendar in it, so the LAV CC scent-wise works very well with it and the Light CC mixed with the LAV CC is enough moisture to compensate for the LAV being more drying. I didn't need any core CC's, so I chose the LAV purely on scent to compliment the Light CC. (I know, my post probably was not very helpful. LOl!)

Regular Contributor

@SurferWife

Hi Smiley Happy
I LOVE the Lavender Wen! It's one of my faves, but I would not say it is "hydrating" -- at least not for me, say compared to Fig. Fig, for my hair, was very very heavy. I do use it, but I mix it in with my other WEN cc.  Yet, Lavender is not as drying as TT (which is a fave of mine for 1st cleanse). Even Cucumber Aloe (tied with Lavender as my favorite) is a bit more hydrating to me than Lavender. So, I would say that TT is the most drying, and Lavender comes in after that (not drying, but VERY volumizing). 

When I want a lot of lift and volume, I reach for Lavender. That, along with the Lav Styling Cream, AND the Lav Volumizer? I get the BEST blowouts ever! 

For REF, my hair is double processed blonde. My base is lifted, I get highlights, and then they are toned. 

I use the LAV WEN on my little Shih Tzu, too! 
When I had her in full coat (you can see her pic here on the Pet forumSmiley Happy

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Pet-Lovers/FESS-UP-DOES-YOUR-DOG-SLEEP-WITH-YOU/td-p/3655687/page/9

Lavender WEN helped me keep her coat mat-free even better than her professional dog grooming hair products. Smiley Happy  I still use it on her to this day, even though she is cut down now. 

Honored Contributor

@Wannabeincali...thanks for the feedback. I do not find Tea Tree to be drying. I suppose if I'm not overwhelmed by Lavender, I can mix it with Tea Tree. I already have good volume, but being a Texas girl, I can always go bigger!! 😍😍

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.