WEN

Honored Contributor

Chaz does not give an EXACT date, but early this morning on Facebook he posted a photo of all the classic gallons and said: "Just five weeks away." That would make it May 29, Wednesday, if he is being exact.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN April 2019 Chat

[ Edited ]

Oh, just looked at another video. He is going to have gallons of the following too:

All three kids product (Strawberry Banana, Watermelon, and Apple)

Fall Fresh Apple

Bamboo Green Tea

Winter White Forest

Spring Fresh Floral

Summer Melon Mint

Light

Mandarin Italian Fig

From what I can tell from his live chat, you will only be able to get the gallons in June (end of May?) and not in October on QVC. Suppose you will be able to get the gallons on his website though.

Indigo.....no gallons on QVC, just his website.

As always, this information could change.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the gallons information @World Traveler 

I hope it does change; last year STP gallons (I think SHL, too) sold out before June so I thought they would make a reappearance for sure. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer Keep your fingers crossed! (I'll do that for you too. Heart)

I always hesitate to post things like this, because things have changed after I post. But he did a video on it. I had to keep start-stopping it, because he did it really fast. I wanted to make sure I got the correct name of the cleansing conditioning names in the gallons.

Anyway can see the video on his Facebook page. He just posted it early this morning. He has two videos....one of the classics and one of the seasonals that will be presented in June.

The other information about no Indigo gallon on QVC, etc., was something he said on a live chat.

Trusted Contributor

I appreciate you posting information as you know it and do understand thing can change @World Traveler 

I don't use Facebook or periscope so get my Wen information from posters here and truly appreciate the information sharing!  ❤️

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer  Thank you. I do appreciate your comments.  Heart

Honored Contributor

From Chaz:

It’s been 7 weeks since Riley’s surgery. It felt so good having her back at the Salon again. She was in heaven, being back in bungalow 1 after the remodel and back into her favorite chair.

Riley.jpg

Honored Contributor

Not me holding all this, but love the photo. Heart

56652968_10155930377935876_3497926631215857664_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

Don't forget! There's a Sunday, April 28, QVC2 show of WEN (probably Gina). It is my understanding that everything is on Easy Pay!

Respected Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

I appreciate you posting information as you know it and do understand thing can change @World Traveler 

I don't use Facebook or periscope so get my Wen information from posters here and truly appreciate the information sharing!  ❤️

@BExplorer wrote:

@World Traveler I second @BExplorer  I don't use any FB or anything else so I appreciate all your info..Smiley Happy