WEN

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Kjelle @quadmimi @x Hedge @FleaMktQn 

Hey Ladies, I want to thank you for chatting about the SGGT! I pulled out a bottle of the CC and used it earlier today. I knew I liked it but almost forgot how much I LOVE IT💖😙❤. Such a delicate and delightful scent. And do I smell good! Even my hands are still holding this totally lovely fragrance. Yum and so calming and Zen like... my first cleanse was just the SGGT, mixed in half Indigo for the second and mixed SHP SC with the SGGT for my leave in. I'm in heaven. Can barely stand it, it's sooo good. I'd love an edp in this scent. Off to see what's still available on the Salon site. Kisses, kisses to ya all! ♡♡♡

@rochelleSOh so glad you re-visited it!...I went all my Wen years & never tried it..

I am trying to fix that as fast as I can...lol

Respected Contributor

Hi Kjelle, thank you for replying!  I'm sorry she's not as spunky as she once was.  If she's 11, she may be feeling her age.  Our cat which we don't really know her age, we know she's over ten, she started playing madly and started gimping!  She's not now but she hurt herself by playing too hard.  She sleeps a lot more now.  She used to always be up and around.  I hope your aunt's pet gets back to normal.  At least she looks okay.  Thank you for posting the picture!  Very cute.

Esteemed Contributor

Received my SGGT from Chaz's site today.

Free shipping, too!  Big smile  😁!

Respected Contributor

@Kjelle   @x Hedge    @quadmimi 

The SGGT oil is up on Chaz's site Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQnOh thank you..I am going to go check it out!...We are in Tx working so I am not checking as much as usual...Smiley Happy  

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn And on SALE too!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

Chaz was on Periscope about an hour ago. He is laying out and using the new 613 Dry Oil w/ SPF20. He is not planning on bringing it out in 319 unfortunately. He is also working on it in Bella for 2020 or 2021.🌞

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN April 2019 Chat

[ Edited ]

@Kjelle - I saw a piece of that as well. Figured I would watch later. 

Super Contributor

Chaz' site had the SGGT CC 32 oz on sale a few weeks. Wanted to buy some because I love the scent of gardenias, but it was sold out.

I should probably get the treatment oil, but I've got so much of other flavors right now that I can't quite justify it.

Right now I'm using SHL. It is so lovely. We have a lilac tree but it's on the opposite side of the house to our bedroom window, so the neighbor gets most of the enjoyment from it. I have to settle for a waft of SHL from my hair once and awhile.

Respected Contributor

I haven't seen any ODO's for a bit...I hope something will show up soon...Smiley Happy

*but if I missed something now I will be sad...Smiley Sad