WEN

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi  Wouldn't t be the absolute best to have an SGGT NBT with ylang ylang? OMG that would be the end of me, lol!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@quadmimi  Wouldn't t be the absolute best to have an SGGT NBT with ylang ylang? OMG that would be the end of me, lol!

@KjelleSGGT is for sure a great scent to me...(although light after applied).

I am an occasional user of NBT, but that would a great addition to his line..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN April 2019 Chat

[ Edited ]

From Chaz's Facebook page:

Don’t miss out on Spring Hair Trends 2019, today on NBC's California Live, 11:30 PST. Check your local listing.

NBC Chaz appearance.jpg

Honored Contributor

Reminder - WEN on today - 2pm Pacific Time - QVC2. Probably Gina.

Honored Contributor

QVC has a Celebration of Beauty....ALL beauty thru April 22 (11:59pm PST) is 6 easy payments!

Respected Contributor

Morning all!  I have a travel question.  Travel packs of CC,  can you bring as many as will fit in your quart bag with you in an underseat bag?  It may be a silly question but I haven't been on a plane since 1990 and I'm trying to not check any bags, but I want my WEN with me!  Any info, thoughts and tips would be appreciaed.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN April 2019 Chat

[ Edited ]

Chaz Dean, Renowned Celebrity Hairstylist and Founder of Wen Hair & Body Care Presented With Proclamation on Behalf of West Hollywood City Council.

WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif., April 17, 2019/PRNewswire/ -- Chaz Dean, founder of WEN Hair & Body Care was recently honored with a proclamation on behalf of the West Hollywood City Council.

Recognized with the distinguished accolade from his hometown, Dean was celebrated for his successful career as a celebrity stylist to the stars and countless contributions to the community of West Hollywood and Greater Los Angeles area.

At a young age, Chaz developed an eye for capturing beauty. He enrolled in cosmetology school where he discovered his talent for cutting, coloring, and the art of makeup, which led him to create WEN Hair & Body Care by Chaz Dean, his line of groundbreaking beauty and lifestyle products.

"I am incredibly humbled by the response from the West Hollywood City Council," says Chaz Dean. "I absolutely love this beautiful city. It means so much to have the opportunity to be a part of its future and leave my mark."

The West Hollywood City Council acknowledges Chaz Dean and the progressive impact he has had on the local community. With a core focus on philanthropy, Dean has partnered with numerous national and local charities including AIDS Project Los Angeles, the Los Angeles LGBTQ Center, Habitat for Humanity, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy, Project Angel Food, Love Leo, The Vanderpump Dog Foundation, Best Friends Animal Society, LA Mission, Generosity Water, and more.

About Chaz Dean
A true pioneer in the hair care industry, WEN Hair & Body Care by Chaz Dean concept first debuted in 1993 as a long-awaited, natural solution to a crowded marketplace of harmful and toxic options. Founded by celebrity stylist Chaz Dean, every product in the now vast WEN portfolio reflects Chaz's philosophy that respecting the health and integrity of the body, from hair to toe, is the foundation of true beauty.

The products are made without harsh sulfates, often found in ordinary shampoos, which strip it of its natural oils. Instead, each formulation contains a perfect blend of botanical ingredients, including herbs and extracts that hydrate and cleanse, leaving hair looking and feeling healthy.

Over 40 million products have been sold.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @candys mine.  Yes, you can take as much liquid as can fit in your quart bag.  I hope you have a great trip!  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Thanks @BExplorer !  I thought so but I saw conflicting articles about how many little bottles you could carry on and I wanted to make sure my packets wouldn't be pulled at security.  Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Received my SGGT from Chaz's site today.

Free shipping, too!  Big smile  😁!

@x Hedge @FleaMktQn  SGGT is back again!....I love it & decided to look as it has been gone...Now I have enough for sure til the July TSV set of 3 ships out...Smiley Happy