WEN

Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Lord give me Strength (Gift Set!) to wait for air time to order that and my TSV! 🙏🏾😄

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!  THAT'S GREAT!  I know, so true, right?  Kjelle, how is your pet, I know you said a while ago that you were having some issues.  Is he/she okay?  Please let us know.

Yes, give me strength to wait!!!  ug!!! 

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

Lord give me Strength (Gift Set!) to wait for air time to order that and my TSV! 🙏🏾😄

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!  THAT'S GREAT!  I know, so true, right?  Kjelle, how is your pet, I know you said a while ago that you were having some issues.  Is he/she okay?  Please let us know.

Yes, give me strength to wait!!!  ug!!! 

@77yangya Thanks for asking about our little Cali! She is my aunt's little girl. She is eleven but we can't believe it because she is still so cute. Still undergoing all kinds of tests. Her energy is a little down but she tries valiantly to cheeer us all up and give her usual kisses.

Cali xmas 2015.jpg

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

@Kjelle - She is a cutie. 

Esteemed Contributor
@kjellie hi glad to hear cali is doing well she is adorable.
Esteemed Contributor
Chaz is rocking that jacket. He looks great!
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
Chaz is rocking that jacket. He looks great!

@ANewHue 

Indeed he IS!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor
@SurferWife he wins in that category too
Respected Contributor

@x HedgeI finally got the SGTea to use...I had ordered it from Chaz's site as we were running out. I had it sent to Tx (where we were going to work) our trip got delayed & just got to use it the past few days...I have to say, if I knew what this CC was going to do to my hair I would have a @ANewHue room of it!  lol

I need alot of moisture, so was thinking this would be awful, no way. My hair is the most bouncy & full it has ever been.Smiley Happy Smiley Happy  Doesn't bother me if it's older date as I count from when I unseal itm (plus price is awsome)...I am going back for more as it's up on his clearance again...

See you never know if you don't try something, especially WEN...

*I smell the floral when I pump it out but it turns to almost non-scented once I use it.

which is ok with me..

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi   I just looked at Chaz's site & the SGGT 32 oz CC is available again Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn  Hi !...Hope your well & found something to add to your "stash"..Smiley Happy

I am headed over to Chaz's site to buy more..Smiley Happy

SGGT isn't a CC I would of really ever picked, but wow I love it.. I did not find it drying at all, in fact I have the least "dry" issue of any Wen CC...Smiley Happy  

Thanks for the info!..