WEN

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@quadmimi Thank you! It is always nice to hear that my efforts are appreciated. Heart

Trusted Contributor
So a beauty iq steal just listed.
A369606
Trusted Contributor
@untitled wrote:
So a beauty iq steal just listed.
A369606

Thanks for posting this, @untitled !  I ordered the SFF and can't wait to try it!  I had been waiting for a deal on this CC that doesn't include oil.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN April 2019 Chat

[ Edited ]

okay now free shipping till 4PM 

@BExplorer  try to cancel and reorder 

Trusted Contributor

@untitled wrote:

okay now free shipping till 4PM 

@BExplorer  try to cancel and reorder 

I just canceled and reordered @untitled !  Thanks so much!! 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

I appreciate you posting information as you know it and do understand thing can change @World Traveler 

I don't use Facebook or periscope so get my Wen information from posters here and truly appreciate the information sharing!  ❤️

@BExplorer wrote:

I appreciate you posting information as you know it and do understand thing can change @World Traveler 

I don't use Facebook or periscope so get my Wen information from posters here and truly appreciate the information sharing!  ❤️

@World Traveler I second @BExplorer  I don't use any FB or anything else so I appreciate all your info..Smiley Happy

@World Traveler  @quadmimi @BExplorer I third it!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

From Chaz:

Hunter resting up for NYC trip this week.

Hunter.jpg

Honored Contributor

From Chaz:

Bella is getting ready for NYC on Thursday.

Bella.jpg