WEN

Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

Lord give me Strength (Gift Set!) to wait for air time to order that and my TSV! 🙏🏾😄

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!  THAT'S GREAT!  I know, so true, right?  Kjelle, how is your pet, I know you said a while ago that you were having some issues.  Is he/she okay?  Please let us know.

Yes, give me strength to wait!!!  ug!!! 

@77yangya Thanks for asking about our little Cali! She is my aunt's little girl. She is eleven but we can't believe it because she is still so cute. Still undergoing all kinds of tests. Her energy is a little down but she tries valiantly to cheeer us all up and give her usual kisses.

Cali xmas 2015.jpg

@Kjelle  - Cali is a beautiful girl!  Hope everything turns out well with all the testing.  Give her a hug for us...

Esteemed Contributor

Glad you like the SGGT @quadmimi .

The still popular earlier formulas like WVM & FGP don't perform for me, need more moisture. But I like the SGGT!

Try the oil & RTM yet?

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Glad you like the SGGT @quadmimi .

The still popular earlier formulas like WVM & FGP don't perform for me, need more moisture. But I like the SGGT!

Try the oil & RTM yet?

@x HedgeNo I haven't tried anything else in SGGT yet..but I think i should..

I told the Hub, (who now likes it too)..All the years I have used Wen, I never tried it, silly me!..lol

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

I told the Hub, (who now likes it too)..All the years I have used Wen, I never tried it, silly me!..lol

It's my 'perfume' today. 

(My head is marinating in SGGT oil).

Esteemed Contributor
@quadmimi and @x Hedge FYI SGGT and TT is a wonderful combo
Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

It's my 'perfume' today. 

@quadmimi @x Hedge SGGT oil is one of the best things in the world! The added yang ylang Chaz added was a master stroke.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

It's my 'perfume' today. 

@quadmimi @x Hedge SGGT oil is one of the best things in the world! The added yang ylang Chaz added was a master stroke.

@KjelleOh gosh that oil sounds nice....I am over the moon for the CC...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN April 2019 Chat

[ Edited ]

Dagnabbit @quadmimi !!!

😏 See where all this talk has lead me to?  

Right now I'm logged in over on Chaz's website, with a quart of SGGT cc and RTM in my cart. 

Ok, was going to make it two RTMs, but stayed strong and stuck to one.  😇

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Dagnabbit @quadmimi !!!

😏 See where all this talk has lead me to?  

Right now I'm logged in over on Chaz's website, with a quart of SGGT cc and RTM in my cart. 

Ok, was going to make it two RTMs, but stayed strong and stuck to one.  😇

@x Hedge  Yep, I told the Hub, just stay away from the mailbox!...I will be stashing boxes everywhere...lol

I hope its one that Chaz keeps putting up from time to time..because its coming to me..lol

@KjelleI hope he brings the oil back also...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN April 2019 Chat

[ Edited ]

@Kjelle @quadmimi @x Hedge @FleaMktQn 

Hey Ladies, I want to thank you for chatting about the SGGT! I pulled out a bottle of the CC and used it earlier today. I knew I liked it but almost forgot how much I LOVE IT💖😙❤. Such a delicate and delightful scent. And do I smell good! Even my hands are still holding this totally lovely fragrance. Yum and so calming and Zen like... my first cleanse was just the SGGT, mixed in half Indigo for the second and mixed SHP SC with the SGGT for my leave in. I'm in heaven. Can barely stand it, it's sooo good. I'd love an edp in this scent. Off to see what's still available on the Salon site. Kisses, kisses to ya all! ♡♡♡