WEN

Valued Contributor

Hi Gang! I’m so excited for the WEN TSV and all the new product launches! Cheers to Chaz!

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

Thanks @Suz585 for starting off April!..Yes looks like lots of great things coming along.

I am excited to try the new SFFloral...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

HiYA  SUZ!!!  Thank you for starting us for April!!!

OHH!  The new Spring Floral is gorgeous.  Yes some new launches, can't wait to see Chaz too!!!

Honored Contributor

@Suz585  Thanks for starting this thread. Heart

What a wonderful month when we have Chaz back on QVC. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Suz585 - Thanks for starting us off - can't believe its April!

Respected Contributor

Hi Wen Peeps!!

I was periscoping and there's gonna be alot of new models!!!!  They were saying that the majority of them will be new!!!!!!   I saw, they had all different color hairs, textures and even one that had the platinum like me. 

I actually got a compliment today on my second day hair!  I had to get up at 3:20am  ug. and get busy, my schedule demands it, anyway, yeah, I'm so in demand. LOL!!  Anyway, on Wednesday, I'm very busy so I skip cleansing my hair in the shower.  I just use a shower cap to avoid getting it wet.  Upon leaving the shower I simply spritz with the Dry Cleanser, brush it through the take the Fresh Floral RTM and section hair with the Chaz brush and spritz the section with that and hit it with the blow dryer.  I just got around my hair like that and then just finger comb and my hair and scalp get OILY!  Even though the oil is there, my hair is still bouncy and shiny.  This lady I know asked me if I had my hair done at a salon and it's second day hair!!!!!  HOO HOO BOY!  I cannot wait to see the shows!  New Bella Styling Creme too.  BOGOs!  I've been counting the days!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor
Happy April everyone !! Thanks for starting it off @Suz585. The long drought is finally over. Can't wait to see all the new goodies coming are way! Happy shopping everyone !
Respected Contributor

Lord give me Strength (Gift Set!) to wait for air time to order that and my TSV! 🙏🏾😄

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN April 2019 Chat

[ Edited ]

I would be quite happy if all the new Bella styling products were offered in one kit - so we could try everything.

I don’t even need a ‘dry cleanser’ but I want to try that too - there always seems to be multiple uses for all Chaz’s products...

o and of course all at ODO pricing. Ha

o edit - I just saw the email and it is all Bella duos- ok.

Honored Contributor

@Kjelle  Bless you. Heart