WEN

Regular Contributor

Re: WEN 7/19/18 and 7/20/18 Big Deal Request

Thanks @x Hedge Smiley Happy

I was hoping maybe this was right but I wasn't sure.

Honored Contributor

I did hear Gina say she would be back today for the 8pm show.  The rest are repeats.  What's funny is I watched yesterday via FB and the host was saying hello to those of us who were online.  Now all the repeats I hear her say Hello Robin!  I say Aloha back at ya'...LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@tcmalfa Thanks! Appreciate you doing some research on this. Was so, so disappointed. Had my credit card in hand, ready to purchase some more. Well, my credit card is happy; it's just me that isn't! LOL!!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I did hear Gina say she would be back today for the 8pm show.  The rest are repeats.  What's funny is I watched yesterday via FB and the host was saying hello to those of us who were online.  Now all the repeats I hear her say Hello Robin!  I say Aloha back at ya'...LOL!

@SurferWifeSmiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tcmalfa,  now I'm totally confused!!

I was just checking that against the program guide and current programs, and they're running a LIVE show on BeautyiQ now, a weekday mid afternoon!

But from the program guide I can't tell for sure if the show after it is live or pre recorded. 😡

edit _  i don't mean a live WEN show.

im remarking on the fact the Q2 and BeautyiQ live hours now seem less predictable. Looks like they're mixing it up a bit.

Honored Contributor

Actually, I think I have figured out how to know if a program is live or a repeat just on my Direct TV. It's too late now, maybe, but sometimes when I indicate I want to record something, it gives me an option of adding some extra time to the program on my DVR, because the program is live, I guess. But other times when I indicate to record something, I don't get that notice.

So, my assumption is that when I am given that option, that is because it is a live program, not recorded. DUH!! Wish I would have noticed that earlier. Guess I could go and un-record the rest of the programs for today and then try to record them again and see which times I am asked to extend the record time because it is live.

Honored Contributor

Okay, tried it and it worked. 

The program scheduled to start in 30 minutes appears to be a repeat. The one that starts at 5pm Pacific, 8pm Eastern is live, because Direct TV asked me if I want to add the extra 30 minutes. 

Bingo! Got it now! YAAAY!

Regular Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@tcmalfa,  now I'm totally confused!!

I was just checking that against the program guide and current programs, and they're running a LIVE show on BeautyiQ now, a weekday mid afternoon!

But from the program guide I can't tell for sure if the show after it is live or pre recorded. 😡

edit _  i don't mean a live WEN show.

im remarking on the fact the Q2 and BeautyiQ live hours now seem less predictable. Looks like they're mixing it up a bit.

@x Hedge 

Darn! Thought we were on to something Smiley Frustrated

When you were checking, was it the HairUWear presentation that was live? I looked at what time you posted & I think that's what I saw was on. I just looked at the show after that (Perricone) & it was Previously Recorded.

It's weird because I looked at the Program Guide a couple of minutes ago in the Daily View & just kept scrolling to the right & there weren't any hosts showing on any of the times until 8:00, which would match up with what you told me previously about the Beauty iQ Channel being live 8PM-Midnight EST M-F.

I skipped over the weekend & scrolled through Monday...same...& so on for the rest of the week. The host pics show up at 8PM EST & go away at midnight.

I don't know what live hours QVC2 keeps...looked like the hosts' pictures showed up at noon some days & 6PM other days on the Daily Guide.

I'm confused too...maybe they're just messing with us! Smiley Wink

@World Traveler

Glad you were able to find a way to figure out when the shows will be live. Plus you'll be able to get that credit card out again here in a few hours! Smiley Wink 

Honored Contributor

@tcmalfa wrote:

@World Traveler

Glad you were able to find a way to figure out when the shows will be live. Plus you'll be able to get that credit card out again here in a few hours! Smiley Wink 

@tcmalfa And you just know that I definitely KNOW how to whip that thing out, right? I'm a pro at it when it comes to WEN!  Smiley LOL Heart

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler

Ha! I'm getting pretty good at whipping mine out for my WEN too! I'm still trying to figure out what works best for my hair, so I like to grab the deals so that I can experiment.

I'm being good this visit, though...unless I see something at this last show of course Smiley LOL