WEN

Valued Contributor

WEN 32oz CC with 16 oz NBT

[ Edited ]

special prices A369606 and A369607

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN 32oz CC with 16 oz NBT

@mizree 

Thanks for posting.  I think this duo has been the Beauty IQ Steal for the last several weeks.  At one point everything was on waitlist, but it appears the remaining scents are in stock.

One spring scent I'm tempted to try but NEVER have is the Spring Cherry Blossom.  Have you tried it?  If so, may you please describe the scent?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  I tried Cherry Blossom when it was first introduced, that was before my honey allergy kicked in.  It's been a while, but as I remember, it was a light floral scent, I couldn't identify it as cherry blossom or any other particular kind of flower, just generically flowery, but light, not like getting hit in the face with a $200 mixed bouquet or anything.  I didn't try the NBT, I had a huge stock of my favorites at that point and didn't order any because I liked Spring Orange Blossom better, and had the NBT in that, as well as a gallon of that CC I was using.  Since you like floral scents, I think you'd like Cherry Blossom, and if you need CC and NBT, it's a good deal.  If you do try it, let me know if my memory is correct as to "light floral" fragrance, I hope I am not steering you wrong!

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife i do not believe i have tried this likely because of the sandalwood.  

• Spring Cherry Blossom: notes of fresh wild cherry blended with hyacinth and sandalwood; a delicately sophisticated fragrance.

Woofs to sweet Toby.  

Respected Contributor

I think Chaz just said Fresh Floral will Not be back next year. So, if your tempted...

He's growing out that mane of his!

Honored Contributor

@candys mine 

I was crushed when I first heard that earlier this year.  SFF is my ultimate favorite spring scent.  I'm quite stocked up so if I buy any more it may outlive me...LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.