WEN

Honored Contributor

WEN 30% Off All Fragrances - Limited Time!

[ Edited ]

From Chaz: 

Happy National Fragrance Day! Today and tomorrow (March 21-22) enjoy 30% off all WEN Eau de Parfums with code.

(You can get the code from his Facebook page for the great deal on his website, as we are not allowed to post the code, and I don't want this thread to be deleted.)

ChazDean Fragrance.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN 30% Off All Fragrances - Limited Time!

I dont have a facebook page but when I went to his public page it’s not on there. Its also not advertised on his website. 🙁

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick Sorry, but QVC rules/regulations do not allow us to post the codes. 

Perhaps you have a friend who has a Facebook account and they can check it out for you. Heart

And you are correct, the code is not on his website. He gives the codes on his Facebook page.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bmorechick wrote:

I dont have a facebook page but when I went to his public page it’s not on there. Its also not advertised on his website. 🙁

@bmorechick . I just googles chaz dean facebook. I clicked on that when it came up under google and You just need to scroll down his page a bit and the code is there.

It is a public FB.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  Thank you for your help! Heart

Respected Contributor

Thank you posting this, World Traveler!  I saw this on Chaz's site!  I'd like to go for the new spring one, still haven't made up my mind!  Bella and Riley are doing well too, I'm so glad for him!

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@bmorechick wrote:

@bmorechick . I just googles chaz dean facebook. I clicked on that when it came up under google and You just need to scroll down his page a bit and the code is there.

It is a public FB.

@proudlyfromNJ  You are right, I just put in google, ( wen by chaz dean on facebook)

I don't do FB either, but I can read this as it's public...

if you just put in chaz dean on facebook another FB page comes up, it's not really Wen too much..

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler Thank you very much. I just ordered the Orange Blossom. I've been wanting to try his fragrances and this is a great chance to try the smaller size.

Honored Contributor

@MissMaggieMoo  And it's free shipping too, right? He usually does free shipping. Haven't purchased my Mango Coconut yet, but will. Heart

Respected Contributor

Hi World Traveler,

Yes, Chaz did free shipping when he did the sale for 319.  I got free shipping AND he does UPS Ground. 

The new spring one is not an option in the EDPs but that's okay.  I have quite alot of Chaz's parfumes.  Today, I'm wearing Peony.  I mix Peony with the Fresh Floral, AMAZING!  I just can't wait until he gets here!!!!!

Did you see the pictures he posted when he was a little boy?  He must've been four or five years old holding a little stuffed animal, cradling it to him.  How cute!  He also showed a picture of him with I think is one of the models in the brochures or it could have been Ben, it was a bit obscure but it was eight or nine years ago and Hunter looked so young and the two other black labs were there.  I think Ella and the other black one.  Chaz looked really great, he's smiling.  I keep my facebook account for the most important reason which is, if I need to communicate with a company immediately, I don't have to go round and round with recorded greetings.  I can PM them.  I had to a couple of years ago.  Facebook came in VERY handy.  I love periscoping with Chaz though.