WEN

Trusted Contributor

WEN 3 pc Set Beauty with Benefits Is Back

I know this showed up a few weeks ago and some were able to purchase it.  I missed it and have been stalking it.  Comes with a great GWP that includes a 16 oz CC.  Item 

S9079 or Search Beauty with Benefits to find it.  I got the SMC.😀😍  The GWP is while supplies last so get em fast !!!

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN 3 pc Set Beauty with Benefits Is Back

I wouldn't mind ordering the SMC, but $13.96 shipping to HI is just too steep.  I know it's for a good cause, but I still have to be smart about my QVC purchases, which is why I'm always looking for the deals with free shipping.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

I wouldn't mind ordering the SMC, but $13.96 shipping to HI is just too steep.  I know it's for a good cause, but I still have to be smart about my QVC purchases, which is why I'm always looking for the deals with free shipping.

@SurferWife ouch!!  x 100 !!!  I'm thinking you should order several and have it sent to your relatives stateside..  Since SMC is going on hiatus I want some like and RTM in my stash.  I'm uping my Dec TSV since it will have the 32 oz.  I would happily send the WEN set to you....it's $7 or less for the flat rate envelopes......I can fit 2 sets in one!! I'm sorry you get hit with higher shipping because the rate is the same to anywhere including HI, AK  and PR. Since there's no alcohol involved.

Trusted Contributor

I'm searching but dont see any reviews on the Gardenia ~I sort of want to try it ~ but would be so sad if I dont like the scent 

Trusted Contributor

@CoastalGal I really like the SGGT, it's kinda green and clean to me.  My naturally curly hair though wasn't moisturized enough.  I'm contemplating it though and could mix it.  The oil is a lighter scented one.  I've never used the RTM.  I'm going to add a couple more sets of this set ,NO FGP , even though just 1 GWP per customer.  Maybe I should become Sybil and get more identities and emails and accounts 😜

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suebdoo wrote:

@CoastalGal I really like the SGGT, it's kinda green and clean to me.  My naturally curly hair though wasn't moisturized enough.  I'm contemplating it though and could mix it.  The oil is a lighter scented one.  I've never used the RTM.  I'm going to add a couple more sets of this set ,NO FGP , even though just 1 GWP per customer.  Maybe I should become Sybil and get more identities and emails and accounts 😜

I have long curly hair  ~ and normally the Green Tea is great for it ~ if its a bit drying you could add some oil after ? 

I may just go for it ~ and hopefully be pleasantly surprised ~  

For me sometimes at first I dont like the scent but then over time I like it ~ (except for Red Currant ~never liked that one )  but FVWP that one didnt like at first now i love it 

Trusted Contributor

Bought the 3 pc Gardenia set ~ and the GWP shows up after you order in your order status .

Regular Contributor

I missed getting the 3 piece SGGT set yesterday but just discovered and ordered a 32 oz CC today.  Item is S9080 and SGGT is the only one left.  It is priced at $38.00.  I did get the Mango set early this month though.  It's not like I needed more product with all that I ordered on TSV day but I love this scent.  I'm telling myself I'm finished ordering WEN for a while but I'm not sure I mean it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Gussie2007,  the S9079 in SGGT was back again yesterday (Sun 4/29) but when I checked this morning it was only FGP again.

Keep an eye on it, QVC may order more SGGT.