WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME to the 2019 June WEN Chat

@SurferWife 

I just read the reviews of the Love set and I think I'll really love it too! I know I should have read the reviews before I ordered, but anyway... I ordered Hope last year and like it too, I find it to be a very comforting fragrance.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

It's so true that fragrances are individual. I just used my SHP and 613 scents this week and I reacted to them, which I found annoying. I don't remember reacting before but I haven't used them in more than a year probably. I've been wearing perfume regularly which I used to not be able to do. So I'm not sure what's going on. It's only those two that are causing watery eyes and throat issues. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom 

I too have experienced an unusual "reaction"with a few of my beloved scents. Fortunately,  no watery eyes or throat issues. For me, it's like I'm wearing something totally different, almost alien. I think it might be some kind of migraine cycle. Everything seems to be affected. Taste, smells, appetite, physical and more can skew into a hyper awareness that is unpleasant. It's frustrating going to my comfort likes to find them to be most discomforting. Fortunately,  this hasn't become permanent for me and eventually passes. The only item that has lasted is everything FTP. I was mortified after originally using and loving it, it now makes me horribly nauseous. Repeated attempts still make me ill. I have a slew of new product I'd gladly give away. Bummer.

Trusted Contributor

Chaz is scoping at beauty bash -if anyone is interested
Regular Contributor

@rochelleS 

That sucks! Have you thought about selling it on ebay?  FTP is my favorite..wish we had a trading site on here!

Esteemed Contributor

@Greenqueen 

The thought of selling on ebay has crossed my mind. I've been so involved with on going family issues and just haven't found the time or energy. 

It would be great if we had a way to trade or exchange items here. 

Honored Contributor

No Wen ODO today? I’m confused because they’ve again changed how ODO works
Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's starting.

Thread by sz0125:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/WEN-So-many-Issues-Gallons/m-p/5542152

edited to add:

I see poster sz0125 returned 6/22/19 to remove her (above link) thread.

Too bad.

Venesia wrote an inspired reply to the multi-contradictory WEN-slamming Opening Post.

In the meantime, I see sz0125 had a long history of similar critical posts about WEN, which she either did or didn't buy, use or doesn't use, before posting negatively on multiple WEN product reviews.

Who devotes years to slamming the same brand over and over while claiming they'd never use it?

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge - Actually, I'm surprised it took so long.

Honored Contributor

Holy moly y’all! I started cleaning house (emphasis on started) & I got a wild hair to completely empty my WEN closet & overflow shelf to better organize everything categorically.  Let’s just say I had NO idea! I’m just glad hubby is fishing today & wasn’t home when I pulled everything out 😉.I didn’t even bother to count, but now everything is put back nice & orderly by season mind you. I need NOTHING, well, except SHP RTM, which I’m waiting to buy when Chaz is back on the air next week. Now to get back to housework  😉!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.