WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME to the 2019 June WEN Chat

Love your idea,   and your  plants.

Over the past few years I've purchased the variety packs, so to speak in order to find my one favorite.    At first I thought I'd never decide but I once I used the MIF, I never bought another one again.    From the first moment I opened it, I was hooked.    

I have simple tastes!    LOL

@World Traveler 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol 

Aw shucks...sorry to learn that Love was not your cup of tea. It's always interesting to hear how different scents react on each of us. Sometimes it's just like night and day. We can never know exactly until we try it ourselves...

I've found 613 edp to be very similar to all of the hair products, ancillaries and the NBT. I wish I could send you a sample to try!

I changed my mind about trying that Tova edp I'd mentioned. Too many "citronella" comments in the reviews. Instead I've ordered some Skinn scents. Better reviews and hopefully I can be one of them. We'll see. ♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

Well, I decided I had better get my one last product ordered during tonight's "hit" with Shawn, so I ordered the giant remoist/comb set in SMM, since I am curious about the scent, but can't use the CC because of the honey complex in it.  Anyone else buying tonight? 

Oh, at the start of the segment they said that there had been 51,000 gallons ordered this month so far!!!!

Respected Contributor

Wooo Hooo!  I am so happy right now, Chaz brought more SOB SC back to the Q!  I just got off my exercise bike and started watching the latest show, fast-forwarding to catch up with what had been on air, and saw SOB SC, jumped right on the computer and ordered a trio!  It sold out so fast at the start of the Spring seasonals I was afraid I wouldn't be able to use up my gallon of SOB and have styling creme to match.  What a relief, I will have enough after all!  Thank you, Chaz!!!

Trusted Contributor

so of course now they have the Bella Spirit kit I wanted at the beginning after I already bought all the pairs. oh well...

It’s a good deal too.