WEN

Frequent Contributor

Update from Dooters for the 11pm EST show

Lastest update from Dooters

Okay, listen up. A lot of people got the OTO earlier with Gina Gannon (my new girlfriend) so you ready for more? Want to try Mandarin Italian Fig AND Bamboo Green Tea both for less than Chaz sell one? Then I'd be tuning in. Easy Pay Day doesn't hurt it either. I'm not suppose to be telling tails but hey, this beautiful tail you see on me isn't because I was born with it.... Just saying.....
Insanity I tell you, insane.

Honored Contributor

Re: Update from Dooters for the 11pm EST show

Thank you for letting us know, Sammybear!

Btw, does anyone know what kind of horse Dooters is? He is just so big and beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

Any idea if this is CC or SC? Thanks
Frequent Contributor

No idea.  This was all the info he has given at this point.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks!
Contributor

Ok so I am a newbie to these forums. I can't figure it out, but who is this Dooters? Is it the Wen Godfather, an inside qvc source, an inside Chaz dean source, a friend of a friend???
Either way, I am staying up late tonight to catch the show. And if it's cc, Since I have never tried BGT or ManFig, then I will be all over this oto!
Frequent Contributor

Thanks so much !

Trusted Contributor

Riley1, I'm pretty sure this is going to be a BGT/MIF duo of 16 oz CCs.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Handbell Clunk wrote:
Ok so I am a newbie to these forums. I can't figure it out, but who is this Dooters? Is it the Wen Godfather, an inside qvc source, an inside Chaz dean source, a friend of a friend???
Either way, I am staying up late tonight to catch the show. And if it's cc, Since I have never tried BGT or ManFig, then I will be all over this oto!

Hi again Handbell Clunk, and welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!!Smiley Happy 

Wen Dooters is our inside horse source and you can read more about his in the wendooters hot link -- which he's very proud of. Dooters is good friends with Cooper whom, I believe, is the General Manager for Chaz's company. Using his iPad skills with Siri, Dooters shares advance info with the Wenners when Cooper isn't around to find out. Wen Dooters even has his very own facebook page which you can join to get this advance info. 

One thing that's great about the Wen forum is that whenever Dooters shares any info it gets reposted her lickety split!!! So, when in doubt, always check this forum for the latest cost saving wen info.

Below I've listed what I think are the threads that have the most key Wen information as well as some really fun Wen threads. -- Because of the forum restructuring, right now they are in forum limbo and so they don't appear in this Wen forum. That said, you can click on these hot links and read through the info.

From a purely Wenformation perspective, the Wen FAQ - the key Wen links thread and the Wen 101 thread have the most complete info. -- The Wen FAQ is easier to read through, so you may want to start their. Wen 101 is more comprehensive and a longer read. 

Enjoy!! 

-- bebeSmiley Happy

------ 

Key Wen links -- WEN (QVC Wen forum) -- Wen FAQ - the key Wen links -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary ---- What Cleanser Did You Use Today? -- What Wen products did you use up, or open this week? ---- Benefits of Oils -- I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! -- Women of Color WEN Users ---- wendooters -- Wenner's fur babies -- Rescue pup got a Wen bath ---- Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- WEN - June WEN Chat (2015) -- Wen schedule on QVC - June 23rd to June 30th - 

------ 

Trusted Contributor

Handbell, Wen Dooters is a horse that is owned by Cooper, who is a member of Team Wen (maybe Chaz's business manager??) I'm a bit fuzzy on the exact relation, I'm sure someone else may chime in with more accuracy.

Anyway, Dooters "uses" Siri to type on his iPad and post on his Wen Dooters Facebook page.......he loves to spill the beans of upcoming show schedules, new products, special values, etc.