WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Upcoming Wen Shows - April 2016 QVCs Program Guide

@ANewHue wrote:

We are all SO bad.  @AlohaSun. I too checked the program guide for April but you beat me to the punch with posting.  Believe me I have no right looking for more Wen so soon after Saturday.

@ANewHue  Me too, I have no right looking for more Wen....BUT I was checking for the Mally Show and thought why not.....It couldn't hurt?   Besides, it was only around 9pm my time....I had nothing better to do.  The WEN A THON continues.....

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I make myself a promise not to buy more WEN for awhile after last weekend spree. But, again, who knows? Chaz is so crafty with his special offerings, they suck me in - every time!

I was looking forward to the special deal on oils and I was mad that the only scents I wanted were all paired with scents I hate. Then I decided that it was probably for the best, anyway. I have enough oils already.

Esteemed Contributor

It was exactly my train of thought, @ChynnaBlue. I was hoping for good oil sets, but got only POM/TT. Both promote hair growth - I need this! In the end I was glad - I too, have many oils to use up before they lost their potency.

Valued Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I make myself a promise not to buy more WEN for awhile after last weekend spree. But, again, who knows? Chaz is so crafty with his special offerings, they suck me in - every time!

I was looking forward to the special deal on oils and I was mad that the only scents I wanted were all paired with scents I hate. Then I decided that it was probably for the best, anyway. I have enough oils already.

@ChynnaBlue  Wouldn't it have been great if they had paired with the Seasonal Oils?  Or even have Duo Choices of the Seasonals?  

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@ChynnaBlue  Wouldn't it have been great if they had paired with the Seasonal Oils?  Or even have Duo Choices of the Seasonals?  

No, because then I would have gotten into trouble! Smiley Happy  Yes, @AlohaSun, that would have been a great idea!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

THIS would be grand, @AlohaSun! Seasonals, and Rice, and 613/319!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now, only two days past my WEN shopping spree, I catch myself already wondering - What Else Chaz will surprise us with? He seems to be able to do it every time.

And these evil thoughts are already coming to my head, after only yesterday, I was ABSOLUTELY positive, that I don't need more WEN for awhile. Woman LOL

Regular Contributor

I just got my April program guide today and highlighted the WEN shows!  I was really good this visit.  I'm really trying to hold off til summer.  I am a SHP girl and will order everything SHP this summer, so I'm trying to be good.  That being said, the FREE shipping was a tremendous gift and I am about out of my body lotion so I did order that!

I, too, probably have a 2 year supply of CC, SC, RTM, VTS and mousse.  The deal on oils tempted me, but I don't really need any right now and I'm hoping for some SHP oil this summer.  I just really should have ordered more than one body lotion with the free shipping.  I wish they would bring the 32 ounce body lotion back.  The 16 ounce runs out too quick!  Now, if Chaz ever puts that in SHP, I'll be in HEAVEN!!!!

Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I agree with you @ChynnaBlue I was planning on ordering 613 oil since this was mentioned that it was a possibility it would be offered.  I would have ordered TT and SAM or 613 and TT or SAM if any of these had been offered.  I definitely have no desire to try POM, FIG or CA oil.  I already used LAV oil when I was fairly new to Wen and mistakenly ordered the tsv that included a 32 oz core and 16 oz of FAS.  This was a very disappointing order for me since I didn't like the LAV formula but did use it by mixing it with other formulas.  I gave the LAV oil, FAS CC and RTM to a friend who uses Wen instead of returning the tsv.  I didn't give up on Wen but was disappointed in my selection.  

I recently ordered this former tsv on 12/7/2015 in TT and it included WCM.  It was a good value since I got 32 oz of TT, 2 oz of TT oil, 16 oz of WCM and 2 oz size of WCM RTM.  

Valued Contributor

@LAMS wrote:

I just got my April program guide today and highlighted the WEN shows!  I was really good this visit.  I'm really trying to hold off til summer.  I am a SHP girl and will order everything SHP this summer, so I'm trying to be good.  That being said, the FREE shipping was a tremendous gift and I am about out of my body lotion so I did order that!

I, too, probably have a 2 year supply of CC, SC, RTM, VTS and mousse.  The deal on oils tempted me, but I don't really need any right now and I'm hoping for some SHP oil this summer.  I just really should have ordered more than one body lotion with the free shipping.  I wish they would bring the 32 ounce body lotion back.  The 16 ounce runs out too quick!  Now, if Chaz ever puts that in SHP, I'll be in HEAVEN!!!!

LAMS, you can still can reorder more of your Body Lotion and still pay the same great price you got from Saturdays' show!  I'm just sitting here debating which order I want to reorder.